Official Seahawks Playoff Thread

01Saleen

O-town Leen
Established Member
So much for the Chargers. My pic was Bears - Ravens in the superbowl. The Ravens let me down. Now, I wouldn't mind seeing the Patriots win again. You can't deny Bill-a-suck. That guy can coach.
I was disappointed in LT too. That guy displayed that he is the one with no class. I will not defend celebrating on another teams turf, but that is just part of the game. If you don't like it, don't lose. I thought he was being a big baby about it.
Not to mention Merriman does that gay dance at everyone else's stadium all year long, and now LT tries to blame his idiocy on someone mocking Merriman??? What a clown!

Oh yeah, hawks GM is an idiot, they need to fire that retard and try to get Hutch back!

Last edited:

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
it was fuggin retarded
i honestly dont care who wins teh superbowl this year

scooter5

Established Member
there was also alot of shitty calls ie` first down c`mon, there was at least a foot difference and they don`t measure......WTF!

4rdsvtdriver

Drive it like u stole it!
Established Member
scooter5 said:
there was also alot of shitty calls ie` first down c`mon, there was at least a foot difference and they don`t measure......WTF!

Why do Seattle fans always blame the refs for their team losing?:shrug:

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
4rdsvtdriver said:
Why do Seattle fans always blame the refs for their team losing?:shrug:

Because it has happened too many times in several important games at critical times in the game. But, it is what it is. If they can make the Superbowl and playoffs and overcome bad calls, it makes for that much better team.

4rdsvtdriver

Drive it like u stole it!
Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
Because it has happened too many times in several important games at critical times in the game. But, it is what it is. If they can make the Superbowl and playoffs and overcome bad calls, it makes for that much better team.

Bad calls happen in a lot of games. My team didn't make it to the play offs this year. Why? Not b/c of the refs or b/c of some broken fingers. :kaboom: It was because they didn't play as well as they should have. That and turning the ball over :cuss: will never win you a game.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
And the Seahawks had too many mistakes to get it done. Can't remember what year it was but there was one call that stands out. It was when we played the Jets. The refs called it a touchdown and it was obviously short. Even the replay showed it clearly. It kept us out of the playoffs that year. I can't bitch too loud 'cause it happens to every team. It's just frustrating when it is so critical.

Users who are viewing this thread