Official, saturday NCAA game thread

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
Alright let's GO RAZORBACKS AND GATORS!!!

Kenny Irons getting shutdown: Auburn struggling. No surprise, so Florida should really watch this game tape closely. Can't believe how strong Arkansas' running game is against this Auburn defense; I'm sure they'll readjust in the 2nd half though.

And Vols over Georgia. **** Georgia!!!

Mika

Established Member
Arkansas is up 24-10 at the moment. Wow is all I can say.

I see the Vols beating Georgia as well. Even though Georgia's got Tenn. beat the last 4 out of 5, Tennessee is playing good ball.

Mika

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Sinister04L said:
1 down 1 to go! I don't like UF or LSU, but need LSU to win this game!

GO BLUE

I think they'll get it too. Im still disgusted at the Auburn game. They didnt even try...big let down.

The real question is, if Florida loses; Michigan, USC, and Ohio State win; who do you think the AP will rank second? More than likely, they'll put USC there. Isnt that a crock of shit?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Matts00GT said:
I think they'll get it too. Im still disgusted at the Auburn game. They didnt even try...big let down.

The real question is, if Florida loses; Michigan, USC, and Ohio State win; who do you think the AP will rank second? More than likely, they'll put USC there. Isnt that a crock of shit?

It'll be OSU, USC, UF, WVU, UM unless UF loses, then it'll be OSU, USC, WVU, UM. The crock of shit is the fact that WVU is ranked so high and they play NOBODY. Hopefully when the BCS comes out, they'll get that straightend out. :D

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
Let's go Gators. Stay consistent, don't let the lead go to your heads.

2nd half is always a blessing for us. Keep it up Gators. We deserve that #2 spot!!!!

Last edited:

Mika

Established Member
Gators are taking care of business right now. You said it though, don't let the lead get to your head. It'd be even uglier if DeShawn Wynn was able to play...hope he gets better.

Mika

Users who are viewing this thread