Official RET Dyno Day April 30

Greg@RET

Established Member
Saturday April 30, 2011 9am-5pm 8107 Phlox St. Downey Ca. 90241 9am-5pm
Most of you have seen our dyno days, expect a lot of cars there and a good time. This dyno day is open to any 2 wheel drive vehicle, does not matter the make or model. It will be first come first serve. Pricing is $45 for 3 pulls with air fuel (cash only). We will be using a tail pipe sniffer to read the air fuel. We will be providing burgers and hot dogs to all dyno participates.

Please no burnouts or fly bys, Downey PD will be patrolling the area.

cbr repsol

Established Member
greg,

Can u tune my car that day? What type of deal can u give me? im almost done putting my 2.3 whipple on. I have all supporting mods needed and a xcal3 . I want a 91 octane 17# street tune and a 21# 91+ torco tune. p.m. price please

Thanks,

Dwight

Greg@RET

Established Member
Bring it at 8am and I can tune it first thing. :beer: I will pm you pricing.

A4BLK98SS

Established Member
greg,

Can u tune my car that day? What type of deal can u give me? im almost done putting my 2.3 whipple on. I have all supporting mods needed and a xcal3 . I want a 91 octane 17# street tune and a 21# 91+ torco tune. p.m. price please

Thanks,

Dwight

Is it a Gen II whipple? If so, what size pulley for 17#, 3.25?

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Might be in for this. My new engine is finally broke in. Has a pretty conservative tune in it right now. Do you only tune with SCT? Right now it was tuned with diablosport CMR100 chip (three position toggle switch in the glove box. Only using one of the tunes though) and I am running a MAFIA. Not asking for you to tune it right now, would be cool to just go to the dyno day, but wanted to see what I would need for you to be able to tune on it. (i.e. does the MAFIA have to go and which MAF would I need to replace it with.) Last engine and combo I had was tune with an SCT XCAL 3 and an 2800 MAF tuned by you. You got more out of my car than anyone else had been able to get 650 rwhp. Car now has better engine and lot better flowing heads....oh and a Whipple 3.4 with a crusher inlet. I know you could get 800+ out of it. Sorry to derail the thread a little. haha

stangfreak03GT

Established Member
The RET Dyno days are always top notch events. Its worth showing up to watch if you don't plan to dyno!

See you there.

99cobra09

"Stock Car"
Established Member
Greg, ill be putting in some new parts on the cobra (MAF and belt slip issue) you think maybe we can check to see if the tune is okay, it stalls on me sometimes. If its too much of hassle then its fine. :beer: But will definately go to check it out!!

Last edited:

beastmar

Established Member
I'm am not convinced I have a perfect tune for my car. Greg can you please pm me the price for a tune if I showed up a little early :beer:? Thanks!

yfzkevin

Established Member
I need to get my car running hahaha!!!! I want to make it to this dyno day. Greg when would be a good time to maybe tow my car up there to get my car figured out? I have been talking with you about the base map for my 3.4 crusher, 5.0L stroker, E85, 105lb injector build.

Thanks for all your help Greg and I hope to have this car tuned before this event so I can make it there and help support you.

Greg@RET

Established Member
I need to get my car running hahaha!!!! I want to make it to this dyno day. Greg when would be a good time to maybe tow my car up there to get my car figured out? I have been talking with you about the base map for my 3.4 crusher, 5.0L stroker, E85, 105lb injector build.

Thanks for all your help Greg and I hope to have this car tuned before this event so I can make it there and help support you.

Tow it in this week. :beer: Its better then sending 100 files to try lol
PM's responded to the people that sent them.

All dyno participants will be getting a Mothers detailing grab bag.

Last edited:

yfzkevin

Established Member
Tow it in this week. :beer: Its better then sending 100 files to try lol
PM's responded to the people that sent them.

All dyno participants will be getting a Mothers detailing grab bag.

I will see if I can take off work wednesday and come up there. I will call you mid day tomorrow and let you know for sure and make sure Wednesday works for you. Thanks Greg

svt01bolt

Established Member
Greg, just sent you a email about getting a tune that friday before and maybe hanging around Saturday for your event.
Traveling from nor-cal (8hrs). :)

Users who are viewing this thread