Official NorCal Cruise to Fab Fords April 18th!

MisterChrome

Established Member
60+ cars. Sounds big Craig! you even have a heck load of different meet spots! going to make for a nice video on youtube lol

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Dinner at Outback at 7:00 or 7:30 I believe. I'm sure Craig will chime in and verify the time..!
7:30 food and beer!
Gives everyone a good break fromthe cruise.
60+ cars. Sounds big Craig! you even have a heck load of different meet spots! going to make for a nice video on youtube lol
We have never had under 60+ that's why its the #1 cruise from NorCal.... 3rd year and we plan many more! :beer:

Also check out the show and shine thread for a cool suprise!

MisterChrome

Established Member
Craig,

You taking the Cobra or the 05?

My bro and I are on the fence about going. If we do go, I will be taking my 04 and he will take his 06 but I think we will enter only his car into the show.

BTW, in the previous years, did you have any non Ford-powered (miserable lol) vehicles cruise down with you? I have a cousin with a C6 slowvette and he either might cruise with me or possibly drive.

Last edited:

Impact 5.0

Established Member
I will be taking the Cobra down and your cousin is more than welcome to join us also. All our cruises are open to any American made muscle!

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Well today I finaly had the chance to get a head count from all the sites and it looks like we might have to change the name to "5 miles of Mustangs" We are at 78 cars!!!!!

MisterChrome

Established Member
^^ driving down in your SS? Might have a cousin take down your SS's cousin, a c6. so 80+ Fords and 2 GMs!

Thats if we can make it. you leave friday right? trying to get day off of work

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Just to let you guys know.. I think this cruise is going to make history with this club.. at the Good guys show today I talked to a few people who dont post on the site who said they plan on going and one said his crew of six will be there... that puts us around 80!

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Just to let you guys know.. I think this cruise is going to make history with this club.. at the Good guys show today I talked to a few people who dont post on the site who said they plan on going and one said his crew of six will be there... that puts us around 80!

:beer:

MisterChrome

Established Member

This cruise and Saturday's are what the factors that lead me towards going. Not so much the show bc of the $$$. What day do you guys leave again? Is it Fri morning?

Also, are all of you going down entering your cars into the show? If I do go, not sure I would enter my car and brothers....prob just his

Impact 5.0

Established Member
We are leaving Friday morning.... we decited as a group on the times because the fact is.. you have to leave at 3am to miss LA traffic on a Friday.

We are excited this is the largest cruise we have put on to SoCal.. even with the few who "bad talk" the cruise it hasn't made any affect to the people who want to enjoy the day taking over HWY 5.... the memories of all those cars and the look on peoples face going down the HWY will be priceless.

Prime Media has also expressed an interest in covering the Cruise...

The best part of the weekend are all the new friends and connections you make and the brother hood... We work hard to make this a fun weekend and history shows it only gets better!

From what we know from our club alone we have 51 cars going and all are registered for the show.

Sorry for the rant but we heard a few things at the Good Guys show that just made us laugh and shake our heads... no mater what this cruise will always be here when Knotts comes around and the popularity will be there... But its all you guys who make this so big and popular and we thank you!

BTW if anyone is interested in getting a Shirt for the "Mile of Mustangs" please shoot me a PM and I will give you int e info for ordering.

Here is an idea what its going to look like on the shirts.... its missing some of the colors because its a vector sketch but the actual design will look much cleaner..

mustang_approval.gif

Shirts are $15 each and when you call you have a choice in the brand you want. All orders have to be placed and paid for by April 7th so they have time to make them and ship them to you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread