Official NBA 2015-16 season thread

Coiled03

Established Member
Preseason officially starts tonight, so it's time to kick it off! :D

Go Bulls!

I just hope Derrick Rose doesn't strain his vagina before the season starts.

:nonono:

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Thunder Up!!!

Lets hope for no injuries this year. 3 years of horrible injuries...done with this crap.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I just hope Derrick Rose doesn't strain his vagina before the season starts.

:nonono:

definitely possible if one his group sex sessions goes wrong

it would be nice if the Magic can actually be competitive most games this year, hopefully Skiles makes them the defensive team they should...could be somewhat exiting if they can get those guys running the floor in transition

stangliter04

Established Member
Magic fan checking in. Excited about the young core! Our rookie Hezonja has got fire so he should be fun to watch. Also glad that bum Dwight isn't playing for us anymore.

Coiled03

Established Member
Lulz @ Kobe's preseason debut. Hit one off the top of the back board. :lol:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
i was surprised to see that yesterday. I saw some things posted over on RealGM that indicated it was a lot worse than what had been put out there but no specifics

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
About time to get some bball back on!!

I've got 2 club seats to the season opener tomorrow @ home (OKC)...against the Spurs!! Should be awesome. I've got 2 more club seats to the Pelicans in mid-Nov. too! Can't wait.

New season with a healthy team (for now & lets hope it stays that way) & a new coach. Should be interesting

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I know you werent talking to me but if they can win ~33-35 this year and be competitive most nights I could live with it

I definitely like the way they are being built. I honestly thought they had a better record last year, based off 4-5 games I watched of them. Talent is there, just need to continue to develop their young guys.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
What's your outlook on them?

I know you werent talking to me but if they can win ~33-35 this year and be competitive most nights I could live with it

I agree. 33-35 win will get you into the playoffs in the Eastern conference (sadly), so I think we'll be in the hunt for the 8th seed. We have lots of young talent, I do wonder why Payton hasn't been starting. He and Depo could develop into one of the top defensive back courts. Hezonja has looked great for a rookie, love that kids attitude and confidence.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
theres no excuse for Orlando to be as bad on defense as they were last year

I dunno whats up with Payton, thought I saw something about a sore muscle or something but I havent been paying the preseason any mind.

Id be fine with them just missing the playoffs and getting a better draft pick, theyd just be first round cannon fodder anyway

Users who are viewing this thread