Official MACA Ocean City drama thread!

bpmurr

Established Member
Wow as usual the Poe Poe are being ruthless

The only time I have any issues with no front plate is in OC during Cruisin. These college kids they hire to be bicycle cops enjoy giving people a hard time over petty stuff. Just stay off Baltimore Ave because if you have to stop they're swarming cars looking for anything.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
First victim, Mike passenger mixxer (Kent) on the seat belt

20130516_121654_zpsac6fb32f.jpg

Go Mike & Kent (are there trophies for this)?

SVTORANGE

Established Member
The only time I have any issues with no front plate is in OC during Cruisin. These college kids they hire to be bicycle cops enjoy giving people a hard time over petty stuff. Just stay off Baltimore Ave because if you have to stop they're swarming cars looking for anything.

Unbelievably be careful

LeadFoot_Cobra

Established Member
I'm kinda glad now I didn't go to OC.... I already have enough money constraints as it is. The last thing I want to do is give more money to the state of MD. Have fun and stay safe guys.

2011redcandy

Established Member
There was a chase late last night of a guy on a motorcycle fleeing up to DE. My buddy has video but I can post at work. Guy on the motorcycle was going well over 100mph down coastal fleeing.

And its reasons like this cops are dicks. Last year a drunk guy fleed in an SRT8, once he realized there was only 2 ways in and out and all they do is call ahead and shut them down he gave up lol. Everybody down there thinks they are in a fast and furious movie

Last edited:

wastntime

Established Member
I seem that guy on the motorcycle get lite up by the cops. He bailed. It all happened right in front of me. Reason he was pulled over was he was doing a wheelie down costal hwy

M33P

Established Member
Guy on the bike screamed past my balcony with two cops in tow. Id say he was going at least 120-130

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
Sorry I didn't link up with you guys. I was partying hard down on 9th st. Woke up with a scraped up knee, no money in my wallet and a terrible headache! Gotta hit the ATM and what's for breakfast?

Users who are viewing this thread