Official: Iowa/Neb Cruise 2009

Will you be attending

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VtekII

Established Member
ill try, will have to see closer to the date to see what kind of projects we have going, but shouldnt be a major issue.

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
Hey guys whats up?

I voted yes. I haven't posted over in the Local section yet. I have a white 97 Cobra, lowered, pretty much stock. By the time the cruise comes around I'm hoping to have a new clutch, DR's and 4.10's or 4.30's, I haven't decided on gears yet.

03snkvert

Established Member
Probably between 6-8. I know last year we only had about 10 cars say they were coming and ended up having about 18.

I think we will know a little more about a month before. Right now people still aren't sure if they will have to work etc.

milhous

Established Member
I am planning on attending. Should have 3 other Mustangs from Marshalltown going as well. Hopefully we can avoid the car trouble that we had last year!!! I look forward to seeing some nice cars and meeting some new people.

milhous

Established Member
Cool.... Are you going to meet us at Jordan Creek to head to CB?

Yeah, we are planning on meeting up with you guys at Jordan Creek. Should be 4 Mustangs from Marshalltown coming down. Including my brother-in-laws car which is the one we had problems with last year......it is all fixed now though!!

03snkvert

Established Member
You have my Cell number this year dont you? If not let me know and I will pm it to you in case you guys have any trouble this year.

Eric91Z

Established Member
Well, the girlfriend and I are definitely interested, but I will have my daughter that day. So need to decide if I think she is up for that much car seat time in one day...

03snkvert

Established Member
I will try to attend as well.

Great

If anybody talks to any of the guys at the speed shops you could drop them a line and let them know. Maybe they would like to bring something out or know some guys that would like to show up.

Users who are viewing this thread