Established Member
Nothing special
ygy4use4.jpg

a5ujusyd.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Ratchet

Established Member
Faster346.

Found one at a dealership a couple hours away. Wasn't trying to wait 6-8 weeks lol.

Awesome. What you gots planned for it. When I got mine, I said I was only going to do certain mods ( MGW, AB, springs, Upper/lower CA's, wheels and tires, also did a CAI and a JPC tune that was not on the original list, and thinking about coil-overs) ... well 1800 miles in, they are all done. Sooo, we shall see if I can hold off from doing more. haha :beer: Enjoy!

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Awesome. What you gots planned for it. When I got mine, I said I was only going to do certain mods ( MGW, AB, springs, Upper/lower CA's, wheels and tires, also did a CAI and a JPC tune that was not on the original list, and thinking about coil-overs) ... well 1800 miles in, they are all done. Sooo, we shall see if I can hold off from doing more. haha :beer: Enjoy!

For now just lowered on a set of HREs. Later this fall I'd like to do a Circle D converter, 3.31 gear, full exhaust, and a JPC tune. Depends if I decide to sell my 04 for sure or not. If I sell it, I'll probably Whipple it, if I keep the 04, just bolt ons for this year.

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
This thread is awesome...I'm really lookin forward to the pic of the plane inside a plane inside a plane lol

trxcobra

Established Member
Good thread! I love Instagram. Follow me guys! Ill look some of you up soon as well! My IG is hatemorlovem

uzedy6e7.jpg

pyte8ebe.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread