*Official F1 Thread*

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
I thought this would be kind of a cool thread to do. Post up who you root for and try and predict who is going to win. Lets not make this a Nascar is better thread because they are honestly pointless.

GA Terminator

Established Member
I have always been a huge ferrari fan, even before Michael. It should be an interesting season. Lewis Hamilton is definitely the man to beat this year with Alonso going back to Renault.

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
+1 on hamiliton being the man to beat. I am worried ferrari is going to get their ass kicked this year, but its the first race of the season. Bmw has been sandbagging this whole time in testing which made me laugh a little. They will for sure get there first win this season. And red bull also looks very strong.

svt_fan1129

Established Member
Big fan of F.Alonso. Didn't do so well in the Q2 last week. 12th place, but finished the race in 6th place I believe.

This Friday is the practice for the MALAYSIAN race, Sunday is raceday.

Solopony

Established Member
I was impressed wit Bourdais in the first race it was a shame his motor blew with 2 laps left. I typically like to see Jensen Button do well and always have had a liking for honda racing teams. Ferrari really dropped the ball in the first race and Lewis looks pretty impressive.

Svt-Sonic

Established Member
Hamilton is looking really good. Alonso (the big baby) has exactly what he wants, to be number one on a number 4 or 5 team. Ferrari started rough, hopefully stays that way. BMW just might have what it takes to win a race here or there if there are alot of retirements.

We can only hope for a season as eventful as last season, but I dont think it will be the case.

Go McLaren!!!

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
I really beleive BMW and the Red-Bulls will be alot stronger in Malaysia this weekend. I hope Ferrari get their acts right judging by all of their engine failures in OZ... especially in the even hotter Malaysian heat. BTW did anybody see Kovalainen getting passed on the last lap because he hit the pit lane limiter.:lol::lol:

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
Yea i saw that! I was like wtf is he doing?!? Dont count Ferrari out because they will not be down long. I think this year will be more insane then last year due to no TC and their is going to be a lot of engine failures.

Hrbdizzle

Freight Train
Established Member
That's okay us inbreds are laughing at your open wheel F1 champs, failing at turning left.
Montoya Fail
Villenueve Fail

Common

Established Member
That's okay us inbreds are laughing at your open wheel F1 champs, failing at turning left.
Montoya Fail
Villenueve Fail

Left+left+left+left=?:lol::lol:

Send me some "toothless" lefty wonders over to F1 and see how they do.

Hrbdizzle

Freight Train
Established Member
Ahh we could beat this to death and ruin this guys thread.

F1 is amazing, but never underestimate how much skill is invovled with NASCAR.

Common

Established Member
Ahh we could beat this to death and ruin this guys thread.

F1 is amazing, but never underestimate how much skill is invovled with NASCAR.

Pattern< F1 style of driving.

Catch my drift?

It's like trying to compare jerking off to having sex with different women every two weeks.

G:342

Just here for the ride.
Established Member
I'm impressed with the BMW boys, They did great. Nelson Piquett is just a joke. I'm really a fan of Lewis Hamilton though, he's just showing he's a great driver and will be every bit as great as M. Schumacher.

Users who are viewing this thread