OFFICIAL Colt State Park confirmed attendee list

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
yet another show that I'm not going to make it to this year because I'm not going to be back to the U.S.A in time..........maybe next year :(

Last edited:

yuke175

Established Member
New wheels say they come in Friday, better be able to get them on in time!

A.T

Established Member
New wheels say they come in Friday, better be able to get them on in time!

I ordered new wheels also. If they come in on Friday, then I'll need to ask the boss to use the tire machine and mount the new tires. Also ordered nitto 315's, then need to order the front tires.

yuke175

Established Member
I ordered new wheels also. If they come in on Friday, then I'll need to ask the boss to use the tire machine and mount the new tires. Also ordered nitto 315's, then need to order the front tires.

Nice what did you get? Where do you work? Want to hook a member up on tire mounting?

A.T

Established Member
Nice what did you get? Where do you work? Want to hook a member up on tire mounting?

I got the polished 03's. The 315's are arriving tomorrow from AM. Just saw the email with the shipping for the wheels and are scheduled for Friday. Now I can order the fronts. I'll PM you where I work.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I'm looking forward to seeing all these terminators! I have a small obsession and miss mine

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
I'm looking forward to seeing all these terminators! I have a small obsession and miss mine

Dear lord a 2013 Shelby is coming, can't wait to see it in person man. Nice DD btw also.

Users who are viewing this thread