Official color scheme threads?

dizzygoat

Established Member
Is there an official DSG color thread for instance?
Meaning a thread where people with DSG's can post pics of their trucks stock or modded that way people can get an idea of how things look on their trucks?
Ive noticed on other forums there are threads according to each color where people post pics of their trucks/cars.
I think it would be a neat idea, and would possibly help cleanup some of the random picture threads.
wuday guys think? If its already been done then can someone point me in the direction of it?
Thanks
Brad

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
I am a member of a Harley forum that has model specific picture threads, it just depends on if Admin wants to go through the trouble

BADIC

[]D[][]V[][]D
Established Member
I think its a great idea. We have sub forums for every different color evo, on EvoM. But on here since you don't have near that many people I'd just make a different thread for each color labeling it like "OFFICIAL DSG PICTURE THREAD" ect ect, then make one thread called "OFFICIAL COLOR THREADS" that has links to all the different color threads and Sticky it. That way the individual color threads would fall back and would not take up the whole first page, but you would still have the sticky to easily find them. And I'll do the work if Admin doesn't feel like it. I would just need them to sticky the main thread.

Last edited:

BADIC

[]D[][]V[][]D
Established Member
Don't bother wasting your time, everyone knows SB is the fastest color:dancenana:

LOL..

Anyone think anyone would care if I just did it? Whats the worst that would happen they would delete the threads or we wouldn't get the main thread stickied?

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
I always thought it would be convenient to have color specific pic threads too.

Anyone think anyone would care if I just did it? Whats the worst that would happen they would delete the threads or we wouldn't get the main thread stickied?

Bandwidth has been spent on threads of lesser substance so I highly doubt the mods would have a problem if you started a thread of this nature. I don't know if it would get stickied though so be sure to include something in the OP that will make it easily found by doing a search.

dizzygoat

Established Member
Thanks guys for the support, i got this idea from my gto and srt forums, it makes it alot easier to look at certain appearance/performance mods for a specific color. IF they were a sticky that would be cool, but if not they shouldnt be too terribly hard to find since im sure they would be updated pretty often, we're always posting pictures and whatnot so they would always be on the first or second page.

dizzygoat

Established Member
Just make the title the same for all colors for instance "The Official DSG Thread" or "The Official Black Thread"

Wudya say we get this show on the road and start a thread or two for trial and error?

EDIT: now that i think of it, in the end it might just save space and help clean up alot of the random picture threads, especially since most people to mods here and there and wind up posting a different thread each time for new wheels, new tail lights etc.

Last edited:

SVT2122

Established Member
DSCN0547.jpg

My contribution lol

dizzygoat

Established Member
haha thanks for the pic, but this thread is mostly to get an idea. To see if everyone wants to participate in this.
if you would please svt 2122 post your pic or pics in the thread im about to start, ok?
thank you tho, and love the truck, and the tails go nicely with it.

EDIT: i started a DSG pic thread, so those of you who posted pics in here please repost them in that thread so we can get the show on the road, and hopefully gain some support from other members. Thanks again guys, you rock!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread