Official Cobra Exhaust Sound Clip Thread.

artisan

Established Member
it would be hard to tell by looking at the outside. I don;t think they mark them. If they are black and the owner before did not paint them..then you would have a better idea.

I am going with some magnaflow mufflers to see if that makes a difference first.

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
non-catted mid pipes from what I have heard, tend to do it more due to lack of backpressure. that would be my take on it.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member

Awt2

Established Member
Trying to get my car back together pretty quick, I had to cut my catback off due to how rusted the bolts were, so I picked up a set of Flowmaster 44 Dumps on the cheap. Anyone know how those with a O/R H would sound? Loudness wise?

97cobraholder

Banned
i got a 97 cobra stock manifolds with stock h pipe and flowmaster cat back .. i deleted the rear cats and its sounds ok just wanting a lil louder can you delete all 4 cats with stock h pipe ? ... ne one have a sound clip of no cats stoch h pipe and flowmasters ??? or do yall think it sound like ass? thanks .

Quick98Cobra

98 SVT Cobra Driver
Established Member
i got a 97 cobra stock manifolds with stock h pipe and flowmaster cat back .. i deleted the rear cats and its sounds ok just wanting a lil louder can you delete all 4 cats with stock h pipe ? ... ne one have a sound clip of no cats stoch h pipe and flowmasters ??? or do yall think it sound like ass? thanks .

How much are you spending to delete the cats? Just buy an x or h pipe and call it a day.

Users who are viewing this thread