Official BS thread

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
So finally after some weeks of installing the great catback that are known as borla stingers, I got pulled over and..........

tumblr_muqs58ZQlY1sib2dzo1_250.gif

:??::??::??::??:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
tumblr_muqs58ZQlY1sib2dzo1_250.gif

:??::??::??::??:

Lmfao

Well he came to the car saud the usual license and blah blah blah. Said hi to my wife and son. Told him about my license and about getting a ticket fir my tint front plate and no proof of insurance. He verified everything then saud have a good day.....

The way he.made his u turn to catch up to me had me worried lol.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Lmfao

Well he came to the car saud the usual license and blah blah blah. Said hi to my wife and son. Told him about my license and about getting a ticket fir my tint front plate and no proof of insurance. He verified everything then saud have a good day.....

Be careful, don’t want future messages via kites:-D:coolman::-D

FST04SNK

Established Member
Lmfao

You see Bro, Rafa set you up to get pulled over :poke: :)

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
so totally ordered my custom plate today, and at last min i got invited to the stanly cup kings game! and it was ****ing awesome

BlueSnake01

Established Member
who cares who invented it! it was absolutely awesome! and it was FREE and it was a CUP GAME!!! and the kings won
Not a Hockey fan myself either at least not yet but ill admit, watching it live is awesome! I get free Dodgers/Kings tickets from time to time. Lakers too but im a C's fan….

Lucky you went to a cup game, fans would die to get those tix.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I'm going to hit up a dodger game this summer strictly for the food lol and maybe for the dodger experience

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
As in smoking? I started vape'n to quit smoking cigs about 6 months ago... Haven't touched a real cigarette since. What would you like to know?

I didn't know vape'n was short for vaporized smoke or whatever it is. As you can see, I dont smoke lol. I honestly thought it was some new ricer themed meet. There was a meet last night called the vape meet and basically had all imports in the pic. :shrug:

Clemson

Established Member
Hockey is gay. The only thing gayer than hockey is soccer. The only thing gayer than soccer is douchebags that don't bend the bill on their baseball caps! Should be legal to punch them repeatedly in the face. Pretty sure I just offended all you Californians with those comments! LOL

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Hockey is gay. The only thing gayer than hockey is soccer. The only thing gayer than soccer is douchebags that don't bend the bill on their baseball caps! Should be legal to punch them repeatedly in the face. Pretty sure I just offended all you Californians with those comments! LOL
Yes you did… congrats…… would you like a cookie?
P.S
I find it rather odd that you know exactly what's gay………...

Users who are viewing this thread