Official BK Meet. Mount Laurel New Jersey. Weekly Meet Tuesday Evening

SnailZx

300zxTT
Established Member
After some deliberation, a temporary/permanent meet location has been decided on. We decided on a location that is just as convenient as the old Best Buy meet. The location is the mostly uninhabited Burger King shopping center. Majority of the stores are closed by 8pm, so it is a perfect spot for a car meet. Burger King is open all night, so food is always available. To get here, simply hop on I-295 and get off at the RT-38 East exit. The meeting spot will by about 1-2 miles down the road on the opposite side of RT-38(See map). This location is approximately 5-10 minutes away from the fabled Best Buy meet. We'll try it here and see how it goes. The same rules still apply, however, the trash cans are much closer and much more plentiful, so keeping the lot clean will be significantly easier. Not to mention that we are still on good terms with Mount Laurel PD, so keeping it in Mount Laurel is even more beneficial.

STRICT RULES (read before attending)
1. Burnouts are NOT permitted at the meet!
2. DO NOT speed through the parking lot!
3. Showing off your sound system is okay, but there is NO NEED for the entire parking lot to hear it. You will get one warning and one warning only! Keep the volume at a good balance where is it not disruptive.
4. Violence of any kind WILL NOT be tolerated.
5. Strobe lights should not be on for prolonged periods of time.
6. Try your best to keep your trash in check. We understand that the trash cans are pretty spread out, but if you can help us keep the lot clean it would be a big help. We clean the parking lot at around 10:30 every Tuesday. If you are unable to throw out your trash, at least gather it up in one area and we will take care of it.
7. If you are unable to follow these simple rules, please do not waste your time or ours by attending.

Address
3109 Route 38
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054-9725

meet-1.jpg

The area shaded in blue is the location of the meet.
The road shaded in blue is RT-38 east, coming of off I-295.

Time
We will start meeting up around 8pm and leave whenever you like.

Have a good time and hope to see everyone there! :rockon:

Main Discussion on TriStateTuners.com [ame="http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54970"]http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54970[/ame]

Last edited:

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Good to know about the change. I've been missing recently because my cobra got hit by a 17 year old chick. However I should be picking it up from the shop today fully repaired! I like this location a lot better and think its definitly a much more suitable area for a meet.

...can only eat so much chick-fil-a lol

See you guys soon

Mike

P.S. I wish this section got more traffic than it does. I doubt 90% of the local mustang owners on this forum will even see this post and I don't know where would be an appropriate place for them to see this. Almost all the mustang people I talked to at Best Buy were on different ford forums, but this one is the best IMO as far as traffic.

Last edited:

SnailZx

300zxTT
Established Member
Oh wow, sorry to hear about the Cobra getting hit. I hope you are healthy and doing ok.
Ill be there Tuesday for sure, not sure how long ill stay though.

Your more then welcome to spread the word of the meet to other forums and what not. Im not a part of the main group since everyone hates me now lmao.

SnailZx

300zxTT
Established Member
There was a great misunderstanding... The meet is still going on every Tuesday Night

Last edited:

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
There was a great misunderstanding... The meet is still going on every Tuesday Night

I thought it was, I just didn't have much time Tuesday night because I was helping my friend do some stuff. I'll try to make it out next week though. I hate how busy my life has been lately. ahhh

cheers
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread