2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

blowerbelt.jpg

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
99E.GreenSnake said:
wow, that polished intake manifold looks fantastic:thumbsup: been thinking of it especially with my new polished paxton..........who did it or where was it bought................thanks:-D

thanks for the compliment on it... i actually had the intake, throttle body, alternator, and coil covers done by a guy here in tampa. Last i heard he was relocating to jacksonville. i will pm you his number in case you want to try to make contact with him. He did wonderful work on my stuff.

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
some dirty pics of mine ( i currently have the side exhaust off for polishing and have my magnaflow catback on)

cobra180bkd5.jpg

cobra181bxl5.jpg

Last edited:

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
0724072151.jpg

0722071706.jpg

0722071705.jpg

0618071828.jpg

0613071631.jpg

0607070013a.jpg

sorry for the shitty pics, all i have is a camera phone... and it has a mach 1 lip now.

Last edited:

banthonyit

Established Member
99E.GreenSnake said:

:D :D :D couldnt resist, cant believe I got this plate, will take more pictures of the new set up and post:-D
Nice to see another egreen cobra from NJ :)

PUSHA TON

Established Member
alot of nice looking cars. my favorite is 1967eleanor. i know 99riocobra that you dont like me, but none the less i think you have a nice car. im partial to rio reds , prob cuz i have one. maybe one day ill actually take a pic of mine and show it. (even though its nothing special)

J

Janstang

I'll try to get a couple "nice" pics this weekend of the car. Putting it in a local car show, so it will be all shined up..

blip

Established Member
Damn looking at this thread makes me want to get a new paint job. Mine looks like shit compared to everyone elses. have any of you gotten a paint job on your NE yet?

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
blip said:
Damn looking at this thread makes me want to get a new paint job. Mine looks like shit compared to everyone elses. have any of you gotten a paint job on your NE yet?
It's all trick photography and photoshoped art! :D

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
blip said:

I can't speak for everyone else....but mine DOES look better in pictures...lol.
Especially since receiving a nice big chip in the hood on the commute home.... :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread