Official 2023 College Football Season thread

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
If anyone shouldn’t be in the play-offs it’s Michigan. You can’t tell me with their cheating it didn’t help get them to where they are to any degree.

Sure I can.

GAg_g95W8AAwbZy

Michigan could put their plays on the Jumbotron and still roll Tennessee.

When you say Michigan legends this is what I think of

What I think of:

IMG_4601.jpeg

IMG_4602.jpeg

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Damn this is the most upset I've EVER seen people. Guy on my FB that I use to work with who is a Carolina fan is SOOOO MAD. Like I and Nick Saban touched him in his booty hole. Dude it's a damn game and you don't even have a C**ck in this FIGHT. See what I did there? You should direct that heat to the guys who picked the top four. Not a team in America would say no to being picked for whatever reason. Yeah I feel bad for GA and FSU but in the end I'm looking out for Bama and so would he and anyone else. Don't act like someone just took your pet turtles virginity.....calm the F down.

Last edited:

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn this is the most upset I've EVER seen people. Guy on my FB that I use to work with who is a Carolina fan is SOOOO MAD. Like I and Nick Saban touched him in his booty hole. Dude it's a damn game and you don't even have a **** in this FIGHT. See what I did there? You should direct that heat to the guys who picked the top four. Not a team in America would say no to being picked for whatever reason. Yeah I feel bad for GA and FSU but in the end I'm looking out for Bama and so would he and anyone else. Don't act like someone just took your pet turtles virginity.....calm the F down.
Its not just about college football...........man there is alot of unhinged crazy ass peeps out there doing whacked out shit. Getting worse.........and worse. Thank God for the second amendment!

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn this is the most upset I've EVER seen people. Guy on my FB that I use to work with who is a Carolina fan is SOOOO MAD. Like I and Nick Saban touched him in his booty hole. Dude it's a damn game and you don't even have a C**ck in this FIGHT. See what I did there? You should direct that heat to the guys who picked the top four. Not a team in America would say no to being picked for whatever reason. Yeah I feel bad for GA and FSU but in the end I'm looking out for Bama and so would he and anyone else. Don't act like someone just took your pet turtles virginity.....calm the F down.
Blame it on the "objective" 13-man (excuse me, 12 man and one woman) committee making the determination. Some of the members are just laughable.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I think it's been that way for a very long time, just now that everyone has social media we just see more of it... People's "crazy" could only extend to the reaches of their sphere of influence, now it's global.
Giving these crazy people a voice via social media platforms will ultimately lead to the downfall of mankind.

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah just look at TAF…I bet he talks to his pet rock collection.
Well.......I wouldnt go that far off about Mr.TAF..........but his idealogy of the VOLS actually winning anything.........is just plain ****in nuts!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread