Official 2023 College Football Season thread

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
You think they would shadt fsu and not Washington?

I could see that seeing as it seems in the past most Pac12 struggle on defense. But I haven’t looked between the two Washington and FSU who has the tougher schedule? Probably Washington? FSU also lost there starting QB last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
They can’t leave Texas out, only way I see Bama getting in is if FSU loses or they shaft FSU for Bama.

Agreed, that would be retarded.. Texas did win the Big12 conference and they put Bama away, albeit that was far different Bama squad early in the season than todays that took to the field.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Agreed, that would be retarded.. Texas did win the Big12 conference and they put Bama away, albeit that was far different Bama squad early in the season than todays that took to the field.
Everyone says that, but there was no trades, no transfers. Lol. It's the same team. Their "mentality" doesn't come into play when choosing who goes to the playoffs.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Everyone says that, but there was no trades, no transfers. Lol. It's the same team. Their "mentality" doesn't come into play when choosing who goes to the playoffs.
Oh I believe UT desrves to be in the CFB playoffs 100 percent and I hate you guys :ROFLMAO:, but give credit where credit is due. I was just shocked about bamas level of play against Georgia, didn’t expect that shit at all.

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
YOUR NEW #1 TEAM IN THE NATION......3X BIG TEN CHAMPS AND SOON TO BE YOUR 2024 NATIONAL CHAMPS..........GO BLUE!!!

1701578660755.png

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
Everyone saying Michigan and fsu and Washington should go to the playoffs are forgetting something. Texas did the one thing none of those other teams did. They beat the team that just beat Georgia.

Last edited:

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Maybe the committee will feel sorry for TX and let them in for a warm up beating against the national champs.......Go Blue.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
ONLY TEAM IN ALL OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL TO HAVE 1000 WINS.....that's who we be.....go blue!!

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I could see that seeing as it seems in the past most Pac12 struggle on defense. But I haven’t looked between the two Washington and FSU who has the tougher schedule? Probably Washington? FSU also lost there starting QB last week.

They lost their starting qb two weeks ago, last week the 2nd string qb got a concussion.

3rd string qb, a true freshmen, played (and won) in acc champ tonight

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Everyone saying Michigan and fsu and Washington should go to the playoffs are forgetting something. Texas did the one thing none of those other teams did. They beat the team that just beat Georgia.
Texas couldn't beat the Bama that just beat ga

Week 2 Bama != sec champ bama

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I’m thinking.

Michigan
Washington
Texas
Alabama

I maybe wrong but I see FSU getting left out but who knows. Reason being while FSu did win with there 3rd string, I don’t see them leaving an SEC team out.

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member

Week 2 Bama != sec cham

Week 2 Bama != sec champ bama
Keep thinking that, but it's not true. The team that walked out in the field tonight is the same team that Texas beat. You can live in fantasy land all you want, but fact is, Texas beat the same team that won tonight against Georgia. Cope harder.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Do you need my address to send a thank you card filled with cash? LOL

If Texas gets left out in favor of Bama, I'll storm the Sugar Bowl with you. It will be the biggest load of BS.

I didn't bet. I never do on Michigan, even though I usually guess pretty good against the spread.

Texas did something else Michigan, Washington and FSU didn't do. Lost a game.

I’m thinking.

Michigan
Washington
Texas
Alabama

I maybe wrong but I see FSU getting left out but who knows. Reason being while FSu did win with there 3rd string, I don’t see them leaving an SEC team out.

They have 2 options:

Michigan
Washington
FSU
Texas

Michigan
Washington
Texas
Alabama

If they're hell bent on putting an SEC team in they have to put Texas in too. I'm guessing there's going to be a lot of pissed off Seminole fans.

Users who are viewing this thread