Official 2020 college football thread who's winning it all if we get a playoff

01performanceredvertsnake

Established Member
Dabo had that comin to him, he ran his mouth all week

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

If you look at the full quotes not that cut ones, he says multiple times it wasn’t against state it was just because of the number of games played. I agree he shouldn’t have done it because of how it was spun and you don’t give bulletin board material to the other team. At the end of the day it doesn’t matter now. State played an amazing game so props to them, natty game should be a good one. Dabo is not some evil horrible human being that haters paint him as.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
If you look at the full quotes not that cut ones, he says multiple times it wasn’t against state it was just because of the number of games played. I agree he shouldn’t have done it because of how it was spun and you don’t give bulletin board material to the other team. At the end of the day it doesn’t matter now. State played an amazing game so props to them, natty game should be a good one. Dabo is not some evil horrible human being that haters paint him as.

Class? LOL Did you know that in September good ol' Dabo said he wouldn't have any problem with a B1G team making the playoff if they played a shorter schedule. Then last week he ranked us #11 and said we didn't deserve it.

Speaking of class...we plant a buckeye tree in a place called Buckeye Grove just south of the 'Shoe when one of our guys earns All-America honors. Clemson has a graveyard...a ****ing graveyard...of opponents they beat in "big" games. LOL

The best analogy I can think of is Clemson is "new money" that got to where they are through a ponzi scheme. They are Miami Hurricanes 2.0...Bernie Madoff. Meanwhile, Bama, OSU, and some others are like the Carnegie's, Rockefellers, and Fords. Build their excellence from the ground up, over time, and are consistently excellent.

Your coach shot his mouth off. Meanwhile, our coach showed more class than Dabo ever will. And oh, by the way, love that sugar huddle and varied tempo? Good ol' "if you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin" Brent Venables got what was coming to him as well. That game last night was a difference in cultures. OSU has it, Clemson doesn't. Tigers are living on borrowed time. Take your ass whippin' like a grown ass man.

Established Member
Class? LOL Did you know that in September good ol' Dabo said he wouldn't have any problem with a B1G team making the playoff if they played a shorter schedule. Then last week he ranked us #11 and said we didn't deserve it.

Speaking of class...we plant a buckeye tree in a place called Buckeye Grove just south of the 'Shoe when one of our guys earns All-America honors. Clemson has a graveyard...a ****ing graveyard...of opponents they beat in "big" games. LOL

The best analogy I can think of is Clemson is "new money" that got to where they are through a ponzi scheme. They are Miami Hurricanes 2.0...Bernie Madoff. Meanwhile, Bama, OSU, and some others are like the Carnegie's, Rockefellers, and Fords. Build their excellence from the ground up, over time, and are consistently excellent.

Your coach shot his mouth off. Meanwhile, our coach showed more class than Dabo ever will. And oh, by the way, love that sugar huddle and varied tempo? Good ol' "if you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin" Brent Venables got what was coming to him as well. That game last night was a difference in cultures. OSU has it, Clemson doesn't. Tigers are living on borrowed time. Take your ass whippin' like a grown ass man.

There’s short then there’s half a season.
Ponzi scheme? Wow, we’ve been building this for years, get your facts straight. You’re hating just to hate, no sportsmanship at all.
Bringing culture into this? Ha that’s laughable. Clearly you need to learn how to grow up since all you can do is throw insults at our coaches and accuse them of cheating.
Win like a man with class and dignity.
I gave y’all credit and so did Dabo now quit hating and focus on bama.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Good revenge game to make up for last years bullshit Clemson loss. We were the better team last year and proved it this year. Don’t care about the national championship game, just wanted Joey Lawrence’s last college memory to be a pickoff. Can’t remember a year where we had better receivers than we do right now.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Ponzi scheme? Wow, we’ve been building this for years, get your facts straight. You’re hating just to hate, no sportsmanship at all.
Bringing culture into this? Ha that’s laughable. Clearly you need to learn how to grow up since all you can do is throw insults at our coaches and accuse them of cheating.

Sportsmanship? Ben Boulware literally tried to ass rape Curtis Samuel in the 2016 playoff game. No exaggeration and you know what I'm talking about. Dabo is dirty. His 15 minutes is almost up.

Good revenge game to make up for last years bullshit Clemson loss. We were the better team last year and proved it this year. Don’t care about the national championship game, just wanted Joey Lawrence’s last college memory to be a pickoff. Can’t remember a year where we had better receivers than we do right now.

We've had some good ones but this group may be the best. Hartline is recruiting like an animal as well. Speaking of WR corps, Bama's group is downright incredible. If Smith isn't the Heisman winner, I don't know what to say.

Trevor Lawrence is legit and has the potential to be a great pro. Clemson just didn't have the personnel to match up with us last night. We're elite everyone (pretty young and inexperienced in areas though). Outside of Lawrence and Etienne Clemson is average on offense.

Bama vs. OSU will be a good one. Two of the Mt. Rushmore college football programs going at it.

beau t

Established Member
Speaking of the Jan 11th game i think this will be a barn burner, BAMA defense looked subpar for them against ND the scoreboard didn't give the real story. ND impressed me more than i expected (thought they would get freight trained), i'm defiantly not a ND fan so for me to say that its a compliment. OSU put on a clinic and if they can play the same game next week BAMA will have their hands full, personally i don't see either D stopping the other team both teams have to many weapons on offense. BAMA's #1 receiver wasn't even playing but suspension is he will for the big game so that will add another weapon to the mix - - Fields played like a machine with a injured back i think he proved to everyone he could suck it up and get the job done and lets not forget OSU's lead running back was out, and i think their (other) running back will put up big numbers on the ground. This should be a awesome game with a lot of back and forth on the scoreboard and i may come down to who has the ball last. If i was a betting man i would stay away from this one lol.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Ok pal

dude...

Speaking of the Jan 11th game i think this will be a barn burner, BAMA defense looked subpar for them against ND the scoreboard didn't give the real story. ND impressed me more than i expected (thought they would get freight trained), i'm defiantly not a ND fan so for me to say that its a compliment. OSU put on a clinic and if they can play the same game next week BAMA will have their hands full, personally i don't see either D stopping the other team both teams have to many weapons on offense. BAMA's #1 receiver wasn't even playing but suspension is he will for the big game so that will add another weapon to the mix - - Fields played like a machine with a injured back i think he proved to everyone he could suck it up and get the job done and lets not forget OSU's lead running back was out, and i think their (other) running back will put up big numbers on the ground. This should be a awesome game with a lot of back and forth on the scoreboard and i may come down to who has the ball last. If i was a betting man i would stay away from this one lol.

The real question is, will the two teams eclipse the over. It is currently at 77 points.

GO BUCKS!!!

beau t

Established Member
The real question is, will the two teams eclipse the over. It is currently at 77 points.

I'm going with probably
Points Per Game 48.17 - - Bama
Points/G: 43.4 - - OSU Stats pulled from different sites but imagine they are legit.
If these two offensive juggernauts can keep pace it will be a crazy game!

Smm7PT

Established Member

Ever played the game buddy? It take a good 6-7 games to gel, especially in a limited practice pandemic. It’s been a good 15 years since I played and the game has changed but the fact the best teams gel between games 7-10 watch the NFL if you need more proof, I’m a Steelers fan we are living proof, we’ve been on a downward slide for weeks.

Established Member
Ever played the game buddy? It take a good 6-7 games to gel, especially in a limited practice pandemic. It’s been a good 15 years since I played and the game has changed but the fact the best teams gel between games 7-10 watch the NFL if you need more proof, I’m a Steelers fan we are living proof, we’ve been on a downward slide for weeks.

Yeah I played quite a few years, not sure I see your point.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
SEC.......SEC......SEC......

Ohio State got flat out man handled. This should prove once and for all if you do not play a minimum of 10 games then you shouldn't be in the top 10 and diff. not the top 5. Ohio State after this should tell the Big 10 they from now on have a complete schedule or prepared to be sued. But you got to give it to Alabama on having almost a dream season for this year.

tt54l32v

Established Member
Roll Tide. I know OSU had an uphill battle, but can we not shit on the losers and just give some credit to the winners. This is Alabama's best offense and one of if not the best offense of all time. Just 9 years ago it was Alabama's best defense and one of the best of all time. Saban has changed with football. Recruited and hired some of the best. If you were recruited by Saban since 2003 and stayed all 4 years you have won a title. You only had to stay 3 while he's been at Bama. Roll Tide and gg tOSU.

Users who are viewing this thread