Official 2019 College Thread SEC Sucks!

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Ohio beat FAU 41-25 last week in a home game, UCF beats em 48-14 with their only TD in garbage time. It’ll be interesting to see the rating next week. Beating their first opponent 62-0 was only worth -1 spot.

Also can’t ****ing believe FSU escapes on a missed extra point, I wanted to see that dumpster fire go nuclear

Ah, you’re one of those guys that manipulates the scores of different teams vs common opponents of your favorite team and then all of the sudden halfway through the season you’ve convinced yourself ucf would beat Clemson by 3 touchdowns

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
halfway through the season you’ve convinced yourself ucf would beat Clemson by 3 touchdowns

There was no intention to compare UCF to OSU, just saying it's interesting how 2 teams can soundly beat a third but movement in the rankings/polls isn't consistent

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Great game last night. It was an awesome atmosphere. Although, LSU fans that were around where I was sitting were obnoxious as ****. Don't want to make a blanket statement about all LSU fans so I'll leave it at that. Defense was nowhere to be found for either team. LSU was pulling some bush league shit with their "cramping". Also, it was ****ing scorching yesterday. Luckily, I had a seat in the shade.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
x19HCDNG0JB8J6ka0xH7YJ9K0vYlBLW1DTHSiwqUiT5tLwbuU_FXFqXkW0yZUZ0b6RgxX52G&_nc_ht=scontent.fiws1-1.jpg

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
There was no intention to compare UCF to OSU, just saying it's interesting how 2 teams can soundly beat a third but movement in the rankings/polls isn't consistent

OSU has looked good through two weeks and handed Cincy its lunch last week 42-0.

UCF won't get any credit, we've seen how that movie ends. FWIW, OSU dropped from 5 to 6 with a 42-0 win last week, so its not just UCF that gets no respect.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
OSU has looked good through two weeks and handed Cincy its lunch last week 42-0.

UCF won't get any credit, we've seen how that movie ends. FWIW, OSU dropped from 5 to 6 with a 42-0 win last week, so its not just UCF that gets no respect.

I don't disagree at all, just seems like they make it the most obvious lol. I hope they skull **** Stanford and Pitt. College football is fun to watch but it's the most illegitimate sport in the world

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I don't disagree at all, just seems like they make it the most obvious lol. I hope they skull **** Stanford and Pitt. College football is fun to watch but it's the most illegitimate sport in the world

Agreed. That’s why when we beat Michigan the season is complete. We can control that, but not stupid rankings and illogical playoff format.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Great game last night. It was an awesome atmosphere. Although, LSU fans that were around where I was sitting were obnoxious as ****. Don't want to make a blanket statement about all LSU fans so I'll leave it at that. Defense was nowhere to be found for either team. LSU was pulling some bush league shit with their "cramping". Also, it was ****ing scorching yesterday. Luckily, I had a seat in the shade.

Bush league cramping?
Offense drives average 2:30 for us and was pretty much equal the first half. Second half when the cramping happend we had short drives and TX had a 19 play 7+ minute drive and a 10 play 6+ minute drive.
That's gonna happen in that heat when the defense gets sent back out after :52 second drives.

BTW, Reports are the A/C in the visitors locker room was broken.

BTW 2 opposing fans can't tell the difference in corn dogs and fish fry I guess. Keep listenng to AU fans. lol

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Bush league cramping?
Offense drives average 2:30 for us and was pretty much equal the first half. Second half when the cramping happend we had short drives and TX had a 19 play 7+ minute drive and a 10 play 6+ minute drive.
That's gonna happen in that heat when the defense gets sent back out after :52 second drives.

BTW, Reports are the A/C in the visitors locker room was broken.

BTW 2 opposing fans can't tell the difference in corn dogs and fish fry I guess. Keep listenng to AU fans. lol
Except the cramping conveniently only happened to defensive players and just about every time it was when Texas made a big play or gained momentum. Divinty Jr. goes down 3 times throughout the game with a "cramp" and then goes and celebrates a sack like he's making a wrestling entrance. Oh and the A/C stuff was bullshit. Neither LSU or LaTech made a complaint to the facilities staff and the A/C was checked to be in good working order. BTW it's just a joke. I just heard that LSU fans smell like corn dogs. They smelled ok to me. haha

Last edited:

BANDIT HPT

Established Member
Kentucky fans suck. They still had a “chance” to tie the game against Florida with less than a minute left, but they ran to the exits like they was giving away basketball tickets.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Not a fan of ND, but great pics. Went to a game at ND back around 2004ish. Great atmosphere. Looks like they have modernized the stadium quite a bit...not sure I'm a fan of that. Then again, I'm a "get off my lawn" kind of guy at the age of 43. LOL Hope you had a good time!

Thanks bud. Yes it’s a great atmosphere, they did modernize it more and completed it last year. You can still see the original parts of it when you enter the gates. I had a blast, I’m hoping to go back next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Go Irish! A big road test tonight. An Irish upset in GA would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread