Official 2018 NFL Off-Season Thread

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Im not trolling here. Brady totally dissed him like a spoiled bitch. Remember when Hillary didnt come out and speak after she lost? Its just like that.

Tommy will probably write a book titled what happened.

Foles colluded with russia.

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Yeah, what a despicable human being. At least Peyton Manning had an excuse, although I don't know what it is. Maybe you can tell us.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Poor sportsmanship at its finest. Manning snubbed brees.

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I don't see Manning or Brady being like that. Maybe they're comfortable enough with who they are that they don't care what people think or what it looks like that they just let them have their moment and they'll catch up with them later.

Rare40th

Established Member
I don't see Manning or Brady being like that. Maybe they're comfortable enough with who they are that they don't care what people think or what it looks like that they just let them have their moment and they'll catch up with them later.

This ^ Manning and Brady are class acts. Wanna talk about a snub who's a sore loser? That jackass Cam Newton

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Anyone catch the classy Eagles parade speech today where Jason Kelce said "**** You" to everyone who doesn't like the Eagles or didn't think they'd win.

Yep, that's the Eagles we all know and love.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Anyone catch the classy Eagles parade speech today where Jason Kelce said "**** You" to everyone who doesn't like the Eagles or didn't think they'd win.

Yep, that's the Eagles we all know and love.

The least appealing thing about football is the players. Why do 90% of them always think the whole world is against them.

I find it ironic that the only team that acts like professionals is the team everyone hates.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
^ Probably because they are a team of privileged overly successful whiteys, in a sport that is dominated by African Americans.

Give them their sport back you assholes! BLM, down with Trump!

Coiled03

Established Member
The least appealing thing about football is the players. Why do 90% of them always think the whole world is against them.

Uhh, wut? The Pats are the kings of playing the "no respect" card. You know, the very thing you were complaining about?

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Uhh, wut? The Pats are the kings of playing the "no respect" card. You know, the very thing you were complaining about?

I know you don't like the Pats and that's cool, but I'm confused here. How are the Patriots the kings of playing the no respect card? They're the only team that doesn't go on ridiculous rants to the media.
And what did I complain about?

Coiled03

Established Member
I know you don't like the Pats and that's cool, but I'm confused here. How are the Patriots the kings of playing the no respect card? They're the only team that doesn't go on ridiculous rants to the media.
And what did I complain about?

Seriously? That was their whole thing before the very first SB they won.

You were complaining about the players. If you want to frame it as an "observation", fine, but it came across as complaining.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Seriously? That was their whole thing before the very first SB they won.

You were complaining about the players. If you want to frame it as an "observation", fine, but it came across as complaining.

Wow, sorry, I don't remember what was said 17 years ago so I can't say if you're right or wrong but I do remember nobody gave them a chance in hell against the Rams so I can see somebody say something along those lines.
BB just doesn't allow his players sayng stupid, antagonistic shit to the media.

As for the players attitudes and criminal behavior around the league, yeah, I think they suck. But that's just my opinion.
I don't want to lump everyone into that category because I'm sure the majority of players are good guys but its a much higher percentage than it should be.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
However, class and professionalism do still exist. To me, this is how professional athletes should conduct themselves, but again, jmo.

27574855_442757129472945_6768632445748117504_n.jpg

dannyamendola

gronk

Me gustaComentar
491,988 Me gusta
  • tombradyIt has taken me a few days to reflect on our SB loss as well as the great season our team had. There are many emotions when you come up short of your goal. And they are all part of learning and growing in this journey of life. Learning turns everything into a postitive. And the number one feeling I have had the past 4 days is gratitude. Gratitude to my teammates for the incredible effort given all season regardless of the challenges we faced.
    Gratitude toward my coaches for the effort and sacrifice they make to put us players in the best position to win.
    Gratitude to the NEP organization for supporting us on our very challenging and difficult journey.
    Gratitude to the Philadelphia Eagles team and organization for bringing out the best in us and being gracious winners (as well as congratulations on winning the championship)
    Gratitude toward our fans who showed up every week to cheer us on and commit their time and energy and love and support to what our goals are.
    And gratitude to my family and friends who continue to love and support my dreams.
    Thank you all. I love you all.
    Best, Tom

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Wow, sorry, I don't remember what was said 17 years ago so I can't say if you're right or wrong but I do remember nobody gave them a chance in hell against the Rams so I can see somebody say something along those lines.
BB just doesn't allow his players sayng stupid, antagonistic shit to the media.

As for the players attitudes and criminal behavior around the league, yeah, I think they suck. But that's just my opinion.
I don't want to lump everyone into that category because I'm sure the majority of players are good guys but its a much higher percentage than it should be.

The percentage of criminals in the NFL is lower than the general population. It just gets reported more when they do **** up so it seems worse than it is.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
The percentage of criminals in the NFL is lower than the general population. It just gets reported more when they do **** up so it seems worse than it is.

It should be lower than the general population and as I said, most of them are decent people but its still higher than it should be. When you're making 6-8 figure salaries there's no reason to be caught up in shootings, assaults, disorderlies etc. Grow the **** up already.

Users who are viewing this thread