Official 2016 MLB Thread

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Baseball season is almost back, which also means Spring and Summer are just around the corner!!! Represent your team!

Go Cubs, your future 2016 WS Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chicago-cubs-logo-1.jpg

Last edited:

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Looking forward to seeing the AL West champs starting rotation this year. Hopefully it's a nasty one. GO RANGERS!

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Representing for another last place finish for the Red Sox. Actually I think they should contend for the division. I don't see any team running away with it.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
Serious question, are the Phillies coming back this year? I didn't pay attention to their offseason acquisitions.

No, probably going to be the worst team again. There are a lot of prospects that may get called up by the end of the year though. Specifically JP Crawford.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
No, probably going to be the worst team again. There are a lot of prospects that may get called up by the end of the year though. Specifically JP Crawford.

How is their farm system? We had to completely tear everything down and build up again through the farm system, but so far it's working.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
How is their farm system? We had to completely tear everything down and build up again through the farm system, but so far it's working.

I believe I've heard that we have the most prospects in the top 100. Not to mention our 1st overall pick this year.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Less than 2 weeks till regular season! Spring and warm weather is here!!!!

Anyone see that brewers player Sunday get a fastball right to the face? Ouch

Users who are viewing this thread