Official 2016 Fantasy Football Discussion Thread

Lundy37

lundy
Established Member
So torn… what you guys think? Gronk is looking to be out for this week so that leaves Bennett in the starting job. I have both Bennett and Greg Olsen. Pats play 9ers on the road and Olsen plays Saints at home.

Also RB issues, Dion Lewis MIGHT start this weekend but should I keep him as a flex option or leave him on the bench? I picked up Prosise after he tore the Pats up and Rob Kelly, he’s been doing great! Currently have Steve Smith as a flex option with Mike Wallace and Pryor behind for flex as well.

id go Bennett for sure but leave lewis on the bench,will be his first game back in over a year i think they ease him back in 12-15 touch max for lewis

thehunterooo

Established Member
I am getting raped in an espn league 2 week playoff, need a lot of points for a comeback, have frank gore, hyde, ajayi and Peterson. Played rawles (oops) and am looking to start two of these backs. Have hyde and ajayi in the lineup (non ppr) not sure if I should start Peterson on a prayer (maybe over hyde). My team is stacked but lost Julio for the two weeks I needed him the most and have dez and a D Thomas as my WRs

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I won the playoff round with Carr, A. Brown and Hilton as starters.

Thank you Montgomery, Freeman and the duo of Rudolph and Brate.

thehunterooo

Established Member
Maybe Carr since Indy's D is poor though both are decent plays. Hard choice though. I dropped Wilson and am playing Big Ben in my championship game.

Users who are viewing this thread