Official 2015 NCAA Football Thread

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Fall camp is well under way and we're only 2.5 weeks away from kickoff. Time for a new thread and after the last 2 years it's time for a new title.

Will the SEC step up and reclaim glory? Is it time for another team to step up and shock the world? We'll soon find out.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
Fall camp is well under way and we're only 2.5 weeks away from kickoff. Time for a new thread and after the last 2 years it's time for a new title.

Will the SEC step up and reclaim glory? Is it time for another team to step up and shock the world? We'll soon find out.

Gutsy move breaking the thread title mold. BUT the SEC isn't the best conference and OSU doesn't suck.

Go Noles!

Coiled03

Established Member
I ****ing hate college football.

Sincerely,

An Illinois fan

Planter

Banned
Boomer Sooner and Fightin' Irish! :rockon:

I will listen to Kansas football with mild interest. I am curious to see how new head coach Clint Bowen does in his first full year.

same to my alma mater The Middle Tennessee State University Blue Raiders.

I almost questioned your decision to re-title the thread from the usual, but after reading that tard Foe's responses to our previous comments...I'm glad you did. Stupid retard traditions needed to die. :beer:

stangliter04

Established Member
Miami will regain some glory this year. Brad Kaaya a true freshmen led the ACC in TD's QB rating and YPA, the kid is a stud. With south Florida being the football factory it is there will never be a lack of talent.
h3.jpg

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Obligatory post so it shows up in my participated on tapatalk.

Users who are viewing this thread