Official 2014-2015 NCAA Basketball Thread

HandBanana

Established Member
So let me get this straight, you down Kentucky for beating Columbia by ten, but duke beats elon by 13 and they are far superior? Lol what a joke

Duke was never down to Elon, Kentucky was down to Columbia at the half and couldn't even break 30 points. I would call that, and everything else I've seen from them so far, a scoring problem.

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
Duke was never down to Elon, Kentucky was down to Columbia at the half and couldn't even break 30 points. I would call that, and everything else I've seen from them so far, a scoring problem.

Well they've scored enough to win every game so I guess take it as you will. Their defense I will agree is top notch

HandBanana

Established Member
Things will change by March, but it should be a pretty exciting tourney considering the top teams seem to be pretty similarly matched thus far. Louisville has been quietly killing it lately.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Temple beats Kansas by 25. :lol1: In other news Isaiah Taylor should be back for Texas for the Big 12 opener. :rockon:

HandBanana

Established Member
I gave L'ville credit too soon. Duke and Tucky seem to be standing on their own now. Seton Hall making some serious noise!

HandBanana

Established Member
Nobody seems to care too much about college ball until the Super Bowl is over and we're headed into the Madness of March.

That being said, what a wild weekend for the top 10 in hoops. Duke, Wisc, 'Ville, and Zona all fell. Craziness. UVA lookin tough, would LOVE to see them match up with Kentucky. UVA's defense would wear them completely out.

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
Nobody seems to care too much about college ball until the Super Bowl is over and we're headed into the Madness of March.

That being said, what a wild weekend for the top 10 in hoops. Duke, Wisc, 'Ville, and Zona all fell. Craziness. UVA lookin tough, would LOVE to see them match up with Kentucky. UVA's defense would wear them completely out.

Lol so uk's defense wouldn't wear out uva? Kentucky has the number one defense in the country followed by Louisville

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
Btw Virginia has scored 80+ in two games all year. Ky has scored 80+ several games. Virginia couldn't play with Ky, they don't match up well. We are too deep and tall

HandBanana

Established Member
Btw Virginia has scored 80+ in two games all year. Ky has scored 80+ several games. Virginia couldn't play with Ky, they don't match up well. We are too deep and tall

Wow, you are delusional my friend. UVA would be a nightmare for your heavily struggling team, especially right now. You can quote stats all you want, the proof is in the play and UVA is playing the strongest ball in the country right now. You guys struggled at freaking T A&M, be realistic, there are holes in your "unsinkable ship".

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
Wow, you are delusional my friend. UVA would be a nightmare for your heavily struggling team, especially right now. You can quote stats all you want, the proof is in the play and UVA is playing the strongest ball in the country right now. You guys struggled at freaking T A&M, be realistic, there are holes in your "unsinkable ship".

Lol who has va played? Notre Dame? I don't see a very hard schedule they have played so far. I mean they scored 40 something points against Rutgers. I think you may be delusional

HandBanana

Established Member
Who has Kentucky played??? A shit Kansas team? A subpar L,ville team? Try running that big man game on Wisc, Frank the Tank will send Calimari and his clowns back to Lexington with their tails tucked between their legs.

Meanwhile, Duke shows up for every top 5 game they play and drops their pants for teams like the Wolfpack and a random group of Hispanics in Coral Gables who like to play basketball.

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
Who has Kentucky played??? A shit Kansas team? A subpar L,ville team? Try running that big man game on Wisc, Frank the Tank will send Calimari and his clowns back to Lexington with their tails tucked between their legs.

Meanwhile, Duke shows up for every top 5 game they play and drops their pants for teams like the Wolfpack and a random group of Hispanics in Coral Gables who like to play basketball.

You are funny. I figured you would come in butt hurt after Virginias loss.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Idk wtf is up with Texas but if they lose today I don't have much hope for the rest of this season. Texas was supposed to be a great team this year and they're at the bottom of the Big 12. Barnes saved his ass last year with that unexpected success the team had but if they don't make the tourney or have a first round exit then he needs to go.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Rick Barnes needs to be fired and Javan Felix needs to kicked off the team for the dumbass ****ing shot tonight.

1997Slobrah

No
Established Member
Never watched a game in my life and I never plan on watching any game... I have MSU, ND, Wofford, and Gonzaga in the final four. ND taking the W... :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread