Official 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Here we go fella's!!

My boys are going to start out a little rough this year...

KD (AT LEAST another month)
Anthony Morrow (another 4-5 weeks)
Perk (didn't play at all in the offseason so he'll be rusty---er than usual haha)
Reggie Jackson (about a week)
Jeremy Lamb (about a week)
Mitch McGary (another 4-5 weeks)

Multiple players are day to day also. Talk about a beat up team!! Hopefully we can make it through November and not be in too bad of shape!

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Looking forward to another shitty season. Just glad I get to see Kobe playing again. Hope he doesn't get injured. Dwight is still a bitch. Gonna laugh my ass off if the Rockets choke tonight. No reason they shouldn't win this game by 20+ points.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
A. Davis best center in the league and it's not even close.

Agreed but that's not saying much, I think he's really a PF though.

http://i.imgur.com/YM6NbfE.gif

Dwight still throwing bows like a bitch

I don't see the issue, big men are taught that. If that was any player other than Kobe a foul would have been called the other way.

I'm a hornets/bobcats fan, so im just going to go back to the nfl thread with my other sucky charlotte based teams resides....sigh sad times ahead

Y'all made the playoff last year though. I know its the east but still.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Lol what a start to the season. Our point guard breaks his back this summer lifting ****ing bags and our top pick breaks his ****ing leg first game. This should be a fun year!

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Lol what a start to the season. Our point guard breaks his back this summer lifting ****ing bags and our top pick breaks his ****ing leg first game. This should be a fun year!

Yeah, that sucks for you guys. Kobe looked better than I thought he would tho. Since their season is pretty much a loss I can see him going for personal records this year.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Yeah, that sucks for you guys. Kobe looked better than I thought he would tho. Since their season is pretty much a loss I can see him going for personal records this year.

Yeah I am just happy to see him playing. I am learning more and more that I am more a Kobe fan than a Lakers fan lol. Gonna be hard to be a die hard fan when he is gone to be honest.

Just happy my Ducks are doing well and I have at least one team I can watch win.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Looking forward to another shitty season. Just glad I get to see Kobe playing again. Hope he doesn't get injured. Dwight is still a bitch. Gonna laugh my ass off if the Rockets choke tonight. No reason they shouldn't win this game by 20+ points.

Guess you weren't laughing. Lakers are garbage. Sucks about Randle though I was looking forward to see what he can do.

2-0 Go Rockets!

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Boston starting off strong!! Rondo still doesnt look 100% and still put good numbers across the board. Here's hoping they stay like this the whole season.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Honestly, we didn't look too bad last night! haha. When Lance Thomas (...who?) plays 31 minutes for OKC you know there are some serious injury troubles. Russel had an incredible game up until the 4th. Started to force things a little, but what do you expect when that's how our 'coach' runs things. PLUS not really having anyone else out there!

5 playoff teams in 7 days to start the year. That sucks :(

Nice to see D-Rose back. Didn't look 100% or at least didn't play like it. Pau looks like a goofball in a Bulls uni

Last edited:

Boosted T-4

GTFD
Established Member
It was good to see LeBron back home.

I hope Westbrook is okay. The Thunder are going to have a rough time if he is going to be down for awhile.

stangliter04

Established Member
Honestly, we didn't look too bad last night! haha. When Lance Thomas (...who?) plays 31 minutes for OKC you know there are some serious injury troubles. Russel had an incredible game up until the 4th. Started to force things a little, but what do you expect when that's how our 'coach' runs things. PLUS not really having anyone else out there!

5 playoff teams in 7 days to start the year. That sucks :(

Nice to see D-Rose back. Didn't look 100% or at least didn't play like it. Pau looks like a goofball in a Bulls uni

Sucks about Westbrook :(

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Ouch. 4-6 for Westbrook. We qualify for 2 players haha. Not many teams have ever qualified for one player due to injury/illness.

This season Sucks so far lol

04svtterm

Established Member
Lebron didn't play like himself. Kevin love def will be an asset. I'm sure once lebron gets comfortable, the cavs will step it up. Wonder if the weight loss will effect James' play at all. i can imagine he will have to switch up his style a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread