Official 2012 Bass Pro Shop Cruise Night Thread

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
For those that don't know Mass Cuisers puts on a great cruise night every other Thursday down at Patriot Place (Gillette Stadium) in Foxboro, MA. One of the biggest cruise nights around and well worth the trip. Whether you like old or new muscle, imports, trucks, bikes, exotics or just about anything else, there is something here for you.

2012 Schedule - All shows start at 4:30pm.
May 31st
June 14th
June 28th
July 12th
July 26th
August 9th
August 23rd
September 6th
September 20th
October 4th
October 18th

Usually the last couple of shows get moved around due to the Patriots Pre-Season games.

Post up if you're going and what you'll be bringing!

Last edited:

stangy2004

Established Member
I've been trying to get to this show since last year and it looks like I'm not gona make it again this week.

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Well I am going to the show tonight, not with my cobra though. First time going to one of these shows and I have a question for people who have gone before. I would like to bring my car to the next one but wouldnt be able to get out of work for the start. Is this show first come first serve or could a member of this forum who is going save a spot for me with the group? I know some car shows can be more layed back than others. Anyone planning on going tonight with their car?

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
It's in Foxoborough :poke:
Lol good call Dave. I was looking up tickets for a show at the Comcast center when I wrote that.
Well I am going to the show tonight, not with my cobra though. First time going to one of these shows and I have a question for people who have gone before. I would like to bring my car to the next one but wouldnt be able to get out of work for the start. Is this show first come first serve or could a member of this forum who is going save a spot for me with the group? I know some car shows can be more layed back than others. Anyone planning on going tonight with their car?
I've never seen Gillette have so many cars that you can't get in. If you're looking to park near other Cobras I would suggest trying to get a group of people together from the forum to go up at the same time. The way it's set up is they have the main lot with two overflow spots: on the other side of the tunnel and one directly in front of the bass pro shops. You'll see what I mean when you go up tonight.

Last edited:

SVTmystic290

Established Member
I've never seen Gillette have so many cars that you can't get in. If you're looking to park near other Cobras I would suggest trying to get a group of people together from the forum to go up at the same time. The way it's set up is they have the main lot with two overflow spots: on the other side of the tunnel and one directly in front of the bass pro shops. You'll see what I mean when you go up tonight.

Ok sounds good I guess I could try to get a group together for the next one. Is there a fee to enter your car?

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
i'll be there. obviously in nothing spectacular. i'll be the tard hoppin around on crutches with my arm wrapped and a camera around my neck lol

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
Been to patriot place a ton just never made it to the shows im pumped for tonight! Will you be there?
Still not sure. I've got a Cobra sittin in my garage just waiting to be finished so it's kinda hard to justify going to look at others with mine almost done.
i'll be there. obviously in nothing spectacular. i'll be the tard hoppin around on crutches with my arm wrapped and a camera around my neck lol
What happened dude?

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Still not sure. I've got a Cobra sittin in my garage just waiting to be finished so it's kinda hard to justify going to look at others with mine almost done.

What happened dude?

low sided my bike. :nonono:

going this afternoon to see an orthopedic surgeon for a possible partial achilles tear :bash:

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
Jeez man! You just had to do it before summer even started huh? Hope you don't need surgery though brother.

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Well this was a real nice show to go walk around at. Bringing your car here is a different story. Unless you plan on standing around it the whole night or youre with a group I dont know how I feel about leaving it alone. Cant even count the amount of people I saw walking around with no clue leaning on cars and cars being brushed up againt :nonono: As for the turn out I cant complain, plenty of cars/bikes/trucks to look at. Whatever you like is probably there.

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Well this was a real nice show to go walk around at. Bringing your car here is a different story. Unless you plan on standing around it the whole night or youre with a group I dont know how I feel about leaving it alone. Cant even count the amount of people I saw walking around with no clue leaning on cars and cars being brushed up againt :nonono: As for the turn out I cant complain, plenty of cars/bikes/trucks to look at. Whatever you like is probably there.

Yes, this can be a problem if you are parked in an area where a lot of people cut through the rows but for the most part people are pretty careful. MY Dad and I usually don't stray too far from our cars when we take them there just to keep an eye on things.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I'm gonna try to take the '13 to the 6/14 show. As long as its clean- as I'm taking it to the tail of the dragon next week :)

Users who are viewing this thread