Official 2011 Ocean City Drama Thread

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
That sucks! What do you have an xj with no doors?
Edit: Nevermind....I see you do.

Who knows dude.

3rd brake light out
Tires stick out past fenders
Altered suspension
Removing safety equipment
operating an unsafe vehicle
Front bumper too high
license plates not properly displayed

One other thing too. 3 of the fines were pretty much for the doors, total BS.

Last edited:

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
PhillySVT, suddenly I want some Skittles.......

Anyway, I was there Saturday afternoon in the SB vert....saw a lot of Cobra's cruising around, but I was hangin around with some friends up by 112th watching traffic get ****ed with.....

Anyone see the right-hand drive 240SX going back and forth doing stupid failure-burnouts all day? Guy was aggrevating as hell, lol......

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
That sucks! What do you have an xj with no doors?
Edit: Nevermind....I see you do.

;-) Everyone was staring and pointing, it was awesome. I think everyone comes down there to see hot rods and it's nice to see something different for a change.

Doorlessx4.jpg

The roof and hood height is still lower than my Dad's stock '04 F150...

Last edited:

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Was the 240 a dark gray dsg looking car? If so he is from my neighborhood. Not to many lhd 240's running around.

No, i think it was a dark green, with some kinda ricer stickers on the back window and matching color wheels.....kept popping the clutch next to the crowd I was standing in....and stalling it in the middle of the street. Then he'd rev it to 500,000 RPM's, pop it, and almost slide off the road......what a maroon, lol........

flattrack53

Established Member
No, i think it was a dark green, with some kinda ricer stickers on the back window and matching color wheels.....kept popping the clutch next to the crowd I was standing in....and stalling it in the middle of the street. Then he'd rev it to 500,000 RPM's, pop it, and almost slide off the road......what a maroon, lol........

I dont know if any of you saw the guy in the ls1 powered rhd skyline down there. But around 1 oclock in the morning I was out on Coastal Highway and he was drifting from lane to lane.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
HAHA....now thats cool!
;-) Everyone was staring and pointing, it was awesome. I think everyone comes down there to see hot rods and it's nice to see something different for a change.

Doorlessx4.jpg

The roof and hood height is still lower than my Dad's stock '04 F150...

bigB653

I dont know if any of you saw the guy in the ls1 powered rhd skyline down there. But around 1 oclock in the morning I was out on Coastal Highway and he was drifting from lane to lane.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S6I7R5I9nk&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - ‪R32 Skyline w/ LS1‬‏[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread