Official 2 Girls and 1 Cup Theme Song

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
:lol::lol::lol:

I almostwanna see the vid just because all the hype around it is making me wonder but I just can tbring myself to do it, im afraid of the years of mental damage it may do.

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
:lol::lol::lol:

I almostwanna see the vid just because all the hype around it is making me wonder but I just can tbring myself to do it, im afraid of the years of mental damage it may do.

for the love of God, man - DONT DO IT!!!!!

wassim.mj

Established Member
i found the link for the video anyone who want the link just PM me ....

Its ****ing discussing i didn't watch it till the end

Last edited:

O4COBRA

Established Member
Nothing will top BME pain olympics. Cupchicks is nothing, it's like watching sponge bob compared to BME olympics...

Last edited:

Predatorbird

Established Member
i just watched the 2 girls 1 cup video today, i couldn't make it past the first 20 sec. it was the most disgusting thing i've seen so far. i still haven't seen the bme pain olympics, someone pm me the link.

logan_yomtov

Established Member
i saw the 2 girls 1 cup vid about a month ago....at first i was like, damn these are some hot chicks(one of them was really cute)....then about 30 seconds later, i threw up in my mouth and closed the video......it was ****ed up and the images from that video will be scarred in my memories for the rest of my life.

Sapperstang

Established Member
I finally watched it. Disgusting but I didn't turn away. Man up and watch it you pansies.

Users who are viewing this thread