Officers, Does your Department have an SRO?

Rick in AZ

Established Member
We have 4 SRO slots and only have 3 SROs. Our SRO positions are not grant funded, they are funded by the city. The schools have no say in what we do or where we go. We teach and enforce laws in 8 schools, next year we will have 11 schools. We have 5 different school districts in the city I work in.

The schools love us and are most helpful in every way. They are glad to have and treat us as god's gift to school administrators.

Hope you can get your problem with the adminstrators solved.

Rick

Phillie16

Established Member
Man, when I was in school we always had this fat ugly SRO walkin around al the time! Thought he was all hard and stuff, hahahah:D Just messin Hillie!

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
HAHA!! What's up bro!!

Well, now everyone gets to meet my brother, and he can start puttin up ugly photoshopped pics of me like he does at StangNet. (don't even think about it!!)

Phillie16

Established Member
Little bro, I'm only 18. Although it would be near impossible to be his "big" bro, maybe older bro! hahahah, J/K Hille

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Rick in AZ
We have 4 SRO slots and only have 3 SROs. Our SRO positions are not grant funded, they are funded by the city. The schools have no say in what we do or where we go. We teach and enforce laws in 8 schools, next year we will have 11 schools. We have 5 different school districts in the city I work in.

The schools love us and are most helpful in every way. They are glad to have and treat us as god's gift to school administrators.

Hope you can get your problem with the adminstrators solved.

Rick
'

Can I send you my resume for that extra spot

REDnBLUEs

Established Member
:idea: Hey, we have absolutely NO schools within our city limits!!!

Sometimes it's actually kinda nice, the school's street curb is a city limit. :bash:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by REDnBLUEs
:idea: Hey, we have absolutely NO schools within our city limits!!!

Sometimes it's actually kinda nice, the school's street curb is a city limit. :bash:

Can you make that LT-1 powered jeep do wheel lifts???

REDnBLUEs

Established Member
:idea: I had put a 304 in about 1988. It ran pretty good until I changed it to automatic tranny and then it became a slug trying to pull 33x15.5x15 super swampers on 3.54 gears. I became completely tired of carburators (not a daily driver) and decided port injected efi was the way to go for reliablilty and driveabilty. Besides, I've done more than a few conversions and I like the LT1, even though your basic throttle-body injection is more than efficient in a Jeep (and a lot cheaper).

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by REDnBLUEs
:idea: I had put a 304 in about 1988. It ran pretty good until I changed it to automatic tranny and then it became a slug trying to pull 33x15.5x15 super swampers on 3.54 gears. I became completely tired of carburators (not a daily driver) and decided port injected efi was the way to go for reliablilty and driveabilty. Besides, I've done more than a few conversions and I like the LT1, even though your basic throttle-body injection is more than efficient in a Jeep (and a lot cheaper).

One of the cars my dad had growing up was the 304 CJ-5 bought brand new in '74 boy talk about a pain in da ass to keep running smoothly, but good god was it a torque beast, my mom used to drag against corvettes, then she ran into the bread truck with it, totaled the bread truck not the jeep, she drove away. Then she ran it into a light pole, that was a different story, we had to rebuild it frame up. But it still is in the family and runs like atop (after a tune up that is)

REDnBLUEs

Established Member
Almost did, had a complete new one sittin' there...but I like the simpler aproach of the LT1 instead. Besides, can't get too high, it's still a Jeep. :xxplode:

Users who are viewing this thread