Off topic threads

Cobra-R

Established Member
Guys,

We have always kept things loose in here and that is alot of what has made it fun, but we are getting way too many threads that have nothing to do with R's.......or even cars. There are forums in here that are more appropriate for the Road Side Pub, the open tracking forum, ect.

Thanks, Brian

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Cobra-R said:
Guys,

We have always kept things loose in here and that is alot of what has made it fun, but we are getting way too many threads that have nothing to do with R's.......or even cars. There are forums in here that are more appropriate for the Road Side Pub, the open tracking forum, ect.

Thanks, Brian

I agree, but we don't necessarily like all of those people that hang out in those other forums!! ;-)

This is our "Family"!!! :-D :coolman:

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
This thread is for off-topic discussions only.

NJ2000R said:
it is when you start work at 7am!
Ken,
You are assuming that Bruce actually does any work? :shrug:

The only day that he does any business is when he has to take his GT500 down to his private banker who handles all of his deposit slips. :D If he doesn't get there before they close, they keep the doors open for him (Ben Bernanke keeps close watch on this). It has something to do with the money supply (M1, M2, M3, or something).
http://www.princeton.edu/~bernanke/

Oops, I hope ya'll haven't made the Champ mad. I picked this up on radar from his private yacht located on Lake Superior:
Fire.jpg

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
ac427cobra said:
I agree, but we don't necessarily like all of those people that hang out in those other forums!! ;-)

This is our "Family"!!! :-D :coolman:

ABSOLUTELY!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I'm too sensitive for the other forums. :rollseyes :dw:

Tom

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
every day except tuesdays. sundays sometimes i will also head to the polish smorgasboard (sawa's old warsaw)

on the way to road america (from chicagoland) over by the giant harley dealer, there's an excellent place for bohemian food called miro's little europe.

ac427cobra said:
I thought you ate Government supplied cheese?! ;-) :poke: :p

Users who are viewing this thread