Off road?

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Any of you guys ever take your lightning off road? Not hard core but a nice dirt road with wheelers behind it to the camp site? Just curious. If so how did it do on the loose gravel. If it does that might be up there with the next truck I get. I cant remember the last time I used the 4 wheel drive in the one I got. I know you guys dont take your show trucks off road but a daily driver might see a little light off road which is what I would have to do with it.

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
I've taken mine down a few gravel roads, back when she was stock, and as long as your suspension is stock and not slammed on the ground, like mine now, then you're fine to head down some gravel roads.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Well maybe I will see if I can find one close to go drive and see if I like it

fruhdaddy

Established Member
Ive been down gravel and sugar sand type roads when I go camping..As long as you go slow and keep your foot out of the gas you will be fine. Just dont be a dipshit

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Be easy with the throttle, the rear end does like to get loose on gravel.

XDkyleXD

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs4VNNirNEk"]YouTube - ‪Lightning 135mph moving 5mph‬‏[/nomedia]

Dont do this.....

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
I've always hated that video and I'd really hate to see what condition that L is in today..

Users who are viewing this thread