Off road X and tune

03blueslobra

Established Member
Van,
I am looking at putting on my 2013 tvs i just bought. And i wanted to get a off road x. My ultimate goal is to go with headers. Which one do you recommend the jba or the other one you have for the 200 dollars. Also how much would it be to get my tunes updated for my tvs and a x.
Thanks as always

Last edited:

Van@RevanRacing

Van,
I am looking at putting on my 2013 tvs i just bought. And i wanted to get a off road x. My ultimate goal is to go with headers. Which one do you recommend the jba or the other one you have for the 200 dollars. Also how much would it be to get my tunes updated for my tvs and a x.
Thanks as always

If you're planning on getting headers down the road the less expensive off road pipe is the way to go.

New supercharger is a new tune request. $200.00

Give me a call or shoot me an email.

Van

03blueslobra

Established Member
Bone,
I have not chosen yet. Im not sure which way i am going to go. I was set on a h for awhile but after hearing some x's I am not sure. Back when i had my 03 i had a prochamber and i absolutely loved the sound it produced. So i dont know. I got my wheels coming in this week. So that is my first priority. After that i need to get about 400 together to get a pipe and a tune from Van. I will def. let you know the results once i get some extra funds together.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I hear ya. I had an x with magnaflow magnapacks on my 04 and loved it. After reading alot of posts I think h is what I want to do. A buddy of mine is doing it on his 07 so I'm waiting to hear his to see what I want to do.

My wheels and tires are here just need to get them on. Also have some custom center caps being done too! Post picks when you get your wheels on!

03blueslobra

Established Member
Who are you getting to do custom center caps. I would love to get some svt center caps for my forgestars. Let me know what you think of the h once your buddy gets it on.

Users who are viewing this thread