Off-road truck plows into crowd in California, killing at least 6

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
About 40 miles from where I live. Lots of meth riddled, poorly educated nearly-insane people from living in desertion too long there. Unbelievable off road area there though, a real race would bring out the locals.

Or you could just call it natural selection.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
The same goes for rally fans. Not much common sense for these type of spectators. Yeah its sad to hear about people dying this way, but you have to wonder what the heck they were thinking being that close....

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
(posted in the other thread...)

the saddest, most disgusting part of all of this is that the crowd tried to attack the driver. YES, HE INTENTIONALLY TRIED TO FLIP HIS TRUCK INTO YOU MORONS WHO HAVE NO CONCERN FOR YOUR PERSONAL SAFETY[/sar...]. it really REALLY sucks that this happened, especially with the number of sanctioned motorsports accidents(I.E., NOT illegal street racing incidents) that have occured these past 2 years, but it's hard to feel sorry for the people that were hit. just like all those rally racing vids with people standing inches from the cars going 80MPH, you KNOW the risk. i swear to god, if someone sues...

Pitrack

Boost it
Established Member
Sad deal, hard to feel sorry for people when they are that close to the trucks. Real sad part is if any kids get hurt because their parents are too stupid to keep them back.

Users who are viewing this thread