# of cobras made w/parchment or charcoal interiors

fangstang

Established Member
I just got off the phone with SVT and I asked them to tell me how many white coupes were made with the parchment interior and he said only 146 were. Thats pretty damn rare if you ask me. Thats what I love about our cars, not many people can say they have the exact car in the same color. In my case, only 145 can!:rolling: :coolman:

P.S. That would make only 127 white with charcoal.

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
Originally posted by COBRA90GT
I'm only one of 152 black coupes with the Med Parch interior...almost as rare as your "one in 146." :lol: :-D

hey, didn't you have '96 cobra? :-?

gotta love mine. one of 229 TBM/dark charcoal coupes. :)

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
Originally posted by dmark101

hey, didn't you have '96 cobra? :-?

gotta love mine. one of 229 TBM/dark charcoal coupes. :)

-Nope, never had a '96 Cobra. Back in May when I was looking to buy, I did ironically come across a very well-kept, low mileage Mystic '96, but the owner had already sold it about a week and a half before I called....:(

Leftywayn

Established Member
Hey Fangstang, Where in NY do you live. I've only been able to get in touch with NJ Cobra owners. Are you near NYC?

99cobrared

Established Member
1999 Red Cobra Coupe

I just found this website and I had to join. I do not have many friends who appreciate svt vehicles. I think that this is an awsome forum. I hope to talk to all svt enthusists.
I have a 1999 Red Cobra Coupe, it is #437 of a build of 4040 coupes. It was built on 3/17/1999. It is 1 of 734. It is not as rare as alot of the other color combinations, but it is still considerably rare. Did anybody else notice that more convertables were built 4055 than coupes 4040 during the 1999 Cobra build run? . :idea: I thought that was different.
I added a Tribute Edition Shelby Kit to my 99 Cobra. It is # 009 and is a GT 500 KR Model. This kit is an official kit from Shelby American Licensing Inc. Before I purchased my 99 cobra I owned a 97 Black Cobra coupe with black cloth interior, 1 of 43 built with this color combination. It was damaged badly in a hail storm. :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread