OEM Suspension Parts

Robbyh17

Established Member
I have for sale off my 2012 GT:

2) Front OEM Springs - $50 + Shipping
2) Rear OEM Springs - $50 + Shipping (Will sell full spring set combined for $75 plus shipping)
1) OEM Panhard Bar - $35 + Shipping

All parts can be yours for $100 plus shipping.

All Parts have about 15k miles on them and have no issues. I simply upgraded to an aftermarket suspension so parts have been sitting in my garage.

IMG_7015_zps79cbdbbb.jpg

IMG_7014_zps3fddabd5.jpg

IMG_7017_zps77055638.jpg

IMG_7018_zps141191fa.jpg

IMG_7019_zps1839dad5.jpg

'03GTinFLA

Established Member
Any chance you want to sell the panhard bar and the panhard bar support brace? I know you don't have it listed but we are always looking for excuses to buy parts for our cars right? I need those stock parts so I can replace my whiteline ones on my car and sell them before trading my car in. Figured it was worth asking about anyways.

Robbyh17

Established Member
Any chance you want to sell the panhard bar and the panhard bar support brace? I know you don't have it listed but we are always looking for excuses to buy parts for our cars right? I need those stock parts so I can replace my whiteline ones on my car and sell them before trading my car in. Figured it was worth asking about anyways.

Sorry man All I have is the panhard bar, not with the brace.

Robbyh17

Established Member
I will practically give these away as long as your offer atleast covers shipment. Pay what you want. Want them out of my garage.

Users who are viewing this thread