OEM style under hood decals?

Ruslow

Established Member
OK since my car is no more I saved all the underhood decals and am thinking of getting them reproduced.I have already had the engine[valve cover]cert decals redone and they turned out like oem.now looking at the rad and emission ones.Do you think it would be worth my time to do them and I know the market is small[less than 250 cars]But figure down the road as these cars get scarcer the call for correct decals will be growing.Stan

flattrack53

Established Member
I wouldn't make a lot but I don't see a few extras hurting anyone. There are a lot more 95r race cars then any others. I can see other people retiring there cars and putting them back to stock.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I actually got a full set from my dealer years ago. Gave them the VIN#, and each sticker had a part #, which I gave to the parts guy.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Stan,

I would be interested in some decals. That being said I would want them to be OEM quality. You can get good pricing on decals and still have good quality.

As a side note, I did all of the IMSA decals for the 95Rs from the mid 90s. It included the contingency decals, hook arrows, battery, etc and it wasn't horribly expensive.

Tom

Ruslow

Established Member
well i bit the bullet and had them do some for me.turned out very good,only one that is not perfect is the rad sticker due to heat the orange and yellow were blochy so they tried to fix that and theirs do look better but not exact.the rest of the them turned out great,ie rad fan sticker[part number] engine[valve cover] calibration,air intake[steel pipe with the air temp sensor],emission decal.Also had them make a few w/o the air system belt routing[since my new car does not have the air system on it.All look factory grade so far will see how well they stand up to the engine heat.Stan

Last edited:

TheWhistler

95 GTS + 2013 RR BOSS 302
Established Member
OK since my car is no more I saved all the underhood decals and am thinking of getting them reproduced.I have already had the engine[valve cover]cert decals redone and they turned out like oem.now looking at the rad and emission ones.Do you think it would be worth my time to do them and I know the market is small[less than 250 cars]But figure down the road as these cars get scarcer the call for correct decals will be growing.Stan

I'm very interested...

Users who are viewing this thread