OEM Ford Cobra Front Bra

southfour

Established Member
I bought a ford oem leather bra for a cobra bumper on eBay a little while ago. It was an impulse buy incase I ever get a 99/01 bumper on my stang I was planning on using this for road trips. I live in Canada and had this shipped to a US re shipping company (myus.com) it is currently at their warehouse in Florida. I can have them send it to you to save on shipping, or I can have it sent to me and take more pictures and send them to you.

The only reason I have not shipped it to myself yet is that I wait for a bunch of my parts to arrive to them from various sellers and then they package it into one box and send it to me saving a lot on shipping.

This picture is from the original seller on eBay

cobrabra.gif

this is what the original sellers description said

"Brand NEW

1994 And Up

Ford Mustang Cobra Bra

Part #F6ZZ-19A413-BA"

now upon a quick google search which i should have done before buying it comes up as a 94-98 cobra bra, but the pic shows 2 holes for the foglight area so Im pretty sure its a 99/01. Like I said before if you want I could have them send it to me and take more detailed pictures or you can have it sent right to you for cheap shipping within the US.

Reason for sale is that I need the money now and it will likely be a long time before getting a cobra bumper on my stang.

If your interested make an offer

Any questions feel free to reply to the thread or PM me

Thank You for looking

:beer:

EDIT: Upon some more google searching Im now not sure if its 94-98 or 99/01 as the new edge cover seems to have a much larger opening than the 2 holes in this one. If anyone does know I would appriciate the info.

thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread