OEM and Ford Racing Parts at Employee Pricing

roadwarrior60

Established Member
looking for complete motors but dont know which one i want or can afford yet.
'01 cobra motor??
03-04 cobra motor??
and '01 cobra heads??

thanks in advance
ben

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Hey guys, I would really appreciate it if you could send requests by PM or just call me at 1-800-328-9552 and ask for Steve.

It is very hard to keep track of the requests in the threads and I want to provide the best service I can, I am on three different message boards and I keep track of them all by myself so you can imagine it keeps me rather busy.

I gaurantee you will get a faster response through PM's or by phone, I check PM's several times a day Monday through Friday.

blkboltkid

Established Member
this guy is the best. he saved me over $200. it was hear the next morning. everything was their and perfect. thanks alot steve

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
FWIW, Steve is the real deal and a helluva nice guy to boot. I tried to buy my parts from another vendor whose nuts you all slob on but I guess they didn't want my money because they didn't return my call when I was ready to buy.

Steve (A)answered the phone (B)took the time to sort through mess of parts that I needed (C)Dealt with the p.i.t.a. that I was while adding to and removing things from the list and (D)sent me all the parts I needed to put in my solid axle for $251 shipped.

I'll definitely bring my business back to Steve and Tousley Ford when I get stupid enough to mod something else:thumbsup:

Thanks Steve!!:beer:

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Thanks for the great response, dealing with you guys from the boards has been great and I look forward to continuing this for a long time to come.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
PSNOUS said:
front brake pads for 2001 Cobra

2001 Cobra front pads,

Ford pads $136.72, they list for $207.15 :dw:

Motorcraft pads $75.96, they list for $115.08

If you want the big explanation of the pricing difference or wish to place an order give me a call at 1-800-328-9552 and ask for Steve.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
bobbystang said:
pmed u this ques. how much for 03 cobra fuel pump and gas tank? for 99 cobra btw

I sent a response yesterday to your PM but I thought I would post here also.

'03-'04 Cobra tank $345.36...lists for $523.27
'03-'04 Cobra pump $314.97...lists for $477.23

I have sold this combo several times.

stang2000

2000 Mustang GT
Established Member
looking for SVT Supercharger Belt, a cobra TB, and 30# fuel injectors to convert my GT to the SVT Supercharger. Any other parts you know I might need, please let me know. I'm trying to find all parts. I'm buying a NEW SVT SC and need to make sure I have all parts that'll convert over on my 2000 Mustang GT. Any help on parts is great. Thanks!

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
stang2000 said:
looking for SVT Supercharger Belt, a cobra TB, and 30# fuel injectors to convert my GT to the SVT Supercharger. Any other parts you know I might need, please let me know. I'm trying to find all parts. I'm buying a NEW SVT SC and need to make sure I have all parts that'll convert over on my 2000 Mustang GT. Any help on parts is great. Thanks!

What motor are you installing the blower on? There is a lot more to it than adding a belt.

Even going from a Mach 1 to a Terminator setup is a major operation, I am working with a guy on that particular swap right now and the last quote was up to $3103.00 and that is without the blower, intake and intercooler plumbing.

If you are staying with your SOHC 4.6 you would probably be better off with a kit designed for installation on your car.

I will sell you anything you need but I don't have any way to tell what parts will bolt on from the DOHC to a SOHC.

PSNOUS

Established Member
FORDSVTPARTS said:
Coupe or Vert? PM me, I couldn't tell from your pic or sig.

I have a 01 Cobra coupe but am getting ready to put Steeda sportline springs on and am wanting a better shock/strut and heard the 03/04 shocks/struts would be a good upgrade for me. As far as coupe or conv, I'm not sure, whatever you think would be best.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
PSNOUS said:
I have a 01 Cobra coupe but am getting ready to put Steeda sportline springs on and am wanting a better shock/strut and heard the 03/04 shocks/struts would be a good upgrade for me. As far as coupe or conv, I'm not sure, whatever you think would be best.

O.K. the '03-'04 coupe shocks are the stiffest/best handling ones I know of, The vert version are softer.

Fronts $174.35 each, list for $264.17 each.
Rears $67.36 each, list for $102.07 each.

I don't have them in stock but I can have them within a day or two.

1-800-328-9552 ask for Steve.

Users who are viewing this thread