OEM and Ford Racing Parts at Employee Pricing

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Can you get me a price on all ignition coils for a truck, it’s a 2001 5.4 Trition
Vin number # 1FTRW07L31KB56044 .

LSCobra

Established Member
I talked to Steve about the FRPP bumpteer kit, which is no longer in the catalog, he located the last kit in stock (in AZ). To make a long story short, Steve said call this dealer, and I got a good deal (even though not directly through him) because they did not want it sittting around.

Steve is without a doubt, the shizz.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Please PM any requests for pricing, I've been buried and I can barely keep up with PM's let alone the individual threads.

fireanmike- long story short, yes I can get the rear glass but UPS and Fedex won't insure auto glass so theres no way to ship it. Sorry.

Scout238

Eaton Poweredddddd!!!
Established Member
Steve, I got my parts and everything was great as always. Thanks!:beer:

PM him, he will get back to you a lot faster.

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
I ordered from Steve again. Guys if you need parts for your car just call him. Satisfied customer here.

SUPERSEXY32V

people know me
Established Member
:thumbsup:Thanks Steve! been doing my "eaton swap" for some time now and cant tell you guys just how much help steve has been! its nice to have a parts guy that actually knows his stuff AND can give you a GREAT price! Thanks again!

jareds99slobra

Established Member
oxygen sensor

hey man i live in nc just wondering how much you could get me the front two o2 sensors for. thanks

my_black_svt

HEMI KILLER
Established Member
Quick edit- PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THIS POST UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, Please use PM's e-mail or phone. There are 44,000 of you and only one of me. I really like helping you guys so don't hesitate to contact me.

Hey guys, I am offering all OEM Ford, Lincoln and Mercury car and truck parts to forum members for 10% over cost.

This is the same as employee cost and amounts to about 30-40% off list on Ford and 40-50% off list on Motorcraft parts.

We carry a 2.5 million dollar inventory spanning approximately 40,000 part numbers.

This offer is for any and all OEM Ford parts you need, Freight is billed at cost with a $6.50 minimum for UPS ground.

We ship UPS daily with the last pick up being at 6:00 pm central time.

I do not charge extra for special orders and I will accept returns on unused parts providing you pay the freight coming back to me.

I can be reached from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm Mon-Fri at 1-800-328-9552 ask for Steve.

I will also respond to PM's as quickly as possible.

PLEASE USE PM'S, E-MAILS OR JUST CALL US- YOU GUYS ARE KEEPING ME VERY BUSY. :thumbsup:

What is your e-mail address ive got a list.

gmsux

Denial ain't just a river
Established Member
Hmmm, I called today and was told Steve no longer works there? Anyone else hear or know anything about this?

joker33132

Established Member
hey can u plz pm how much shipped to 92139 it would be for...
03 mustang svt cobra gasket's....
plenam
Air bypass valve
upper intake

01 mustang v6 gaskets...
upper and lower intake

2003 FORD F-150 LIGHTNING...
Air Charge Temperature Sensor and pig tail (bolt on kind)

thank you sir

Last edited:

Slow mustang :(
Established Member
hey can u plz pm how much shipped to 92139 it would be for...
03 mustang svt cobra gasket's....
plenam
Air bypass valve
upper intake

01 mustang v6 gaskets...
upper and lower intake

2003 FORD F-150 LIGHTNING...
Air Charge Temperature Sensor and pig tail (bolt on kind)

thank you sir

Please read what Steve said:

Please PM any requests for pricing, I've been buried and I can barely keep up with PM's let alone the individual threads.

Users who are viewing this thread