OEM '13 Leather Recaros or Corbeau LG1 seats for my 2000 GT?

paradigm

Established Member
I am debating whether or not to get a pair of OEM Leather Recaro's (used from a '13 GT) or a pair of suede black Corbeau LG1 seats for my 2000 GT.

The Recaros will require modification to the seat rails to get them to work on my car, where as the LG1's come with the correct seat rails to bolt directly into my GT.

Which would you use and why? I have only sat in the OEM recaros and they feel good - haven't had a chance to sit in the Corbeau LG1s yet.

OEM Recaros:
DSC_0095_0.JPG

Corbeau LG1:
128039-lg.jpg

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
If you have the money to spend for the recaro's then definitely get those. When it comes to seats you definitely get what you pay for, Recaro is the top of the line best of the best when it comes to seats. Corbeau is great quality for the money and you won't be disappointed with anything from those guys. You're going to get off significantly cheaper with a set of corbeau seats however. I know I personally love my charcoal leather/dark suede GTS II's. I had my eye on some LG1's for the longest time but decided to go with these because I wasn't going to be running a harness, and these look almost like they should've been there from the factory.

pe7ugyjy.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread