WANTED: OEM 03-04 Lightning inner door handles

slicksvt

Established Member
Recently purchased an 03 Lightning, previous owner switched out the inner door handles for chrome Harley F150 style. Looking for a OEM set of the Silver inner door handles. Thanks in advance

Morgan

Established Member
Seems like most of the 03-04 silver handles get replaced because the edges or seams deteriorate and reveal sharp edges as the coating peels away.

JC Customs offers (or offered?) a cnc’d aluminum replacement with a cleared satin finish. Not an exact match but pretty close and definitely not at risk of deteriorating.

slicksvt

Established Member
I found a nice drivers side, searching for a passengers side in good shape in anyone may have one, thanks
Seems like most of the 03-04 silver handles get replaced because the edges or seams deteriorate and reveal sharp edges as the coating peels away.

JC Customs offers (or offered?) a cnc’d aluminum replacement with a cleared satin finish. Not an exact match but pretty close and definitely not at risk of deteriorating.
Those handles are sweet, thanks for the suggestion.

Morgan

Established Member
I found a nice drivers side, searching for a passengers side in good shape in anyone may have one, thanks

Those handles are sweet, thanks for the suggestion.

I’m pretty sure I tossed mine when I switched to the billet handles.

There’s a good Facebook page for used Lightning and Harley parts that might be helpful- LightningGarage Classifieds or something to that effect?

Users who are viewing this thread