Oct. 13th Foxtoberfest at Fox Mustang Resto near Charlotte

NC STANG GUY

03 gone but not forgotten
Established Member
Had a blast at this event last year. If you're local around the area come out whether you have a fox or any other mustang :beer:
(says all fox,but thats pertaining to parking around the building/show area)
Here's some info that was posted on a local board.

Address:
105 Pine Forest Dr.
Locust, NC 28097

About 13 miles off I485,exit 41 Albemarle Rd.

Foxtoberfest all-fox event
Saturday, October 13, 2012
Time: 9-5

Come join us for the 2nd annual FOXTOBERFEST! At last year's all-fox event had over 60 fox-bodies filling our space to the brim and we gave away over $2000 worth of giveaways. FOXTOBERFEST2011 was featured in the premiere issue of Fox Mustang Magazine. This year's event is shaping up to host even more Foxes! Our warehouse and showroom will be open to the public and we will be doing multiple giveaways, popular vote awards and have a parking lot full of Fox-Bodies! There will be food and music and outdoor games.

This year’s event will feature four popular votes. The first two popular votes are for for the Best Original Fox and Best Modified Fox; these are the cars that the crowd votes as the top Fox in either of these cateogories. Any fox-body Mustang at the event is eligible. The Favorite Original Fox and the Favorite Modified Fox winner will each receive a $100 gift certificate to Fox Mustang Restoration (not valid towards performance parts) .The other two popular votes are tied to our vendor giveaways and emphasize that Foxtoberfest is open to all Foxes, regardless of their restoration stage. One car will be voted the Most in Need of Upholstery and the car owner will win a free set of upholstery from TMI and another car will be voted Most in Need of Carpet and the car owner will receive a free carpet from ACC.

Fox Mustang Magazine, Scott Drake, Daniel Carpenter Mustang Reproductions, Hilbish Ford in Kannapolis, and O’reilly’s of Locust will donate other giveaway items.

Another fun event this year will be a Mustang themed pumpkin-carving contest. It’s October and pumpkins are everywhere! Bring a pre-carved pumpkin or BYOP and carve it here! The only requirement for entry is that the carvings must pertain to Mustang or Ford. There will be a popular vote for the pumpkins and the winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to Fox Mustang Restoration.

Our whole team will be on staff that day, so come on out and meet everybody. Matt Highley, owner of Fox Mustang Restoration, will be on hand to answer questions. We can’t wait to see you there.

We hope to see everyone out there!:thumbsup1:

Some pics from last year's event (first year).

Meet up on the way there..
001-25.jpg

At FMR..

022-15.jpg

039-8.jpg

040-8.jpg

032-11.jpg

Last edited:

mayscobra

Established Member
Went to this event last year it was a great time met alot of nice people parked my 03 cobra right at the entrance on the road i will attend this year....

Cemtex

Established Member
Might come by. The renn fair is opening the same weekend so it'll be tough to squeeze both in.

Too bad I do not have a fox anymore :shrug:

NC STANG GUY

03 gone but not forgotten
Established Member
Went to this event last year it was a great time met alot of nice people parked my 03 cobra right at the entrance on the road i will attend this year....

Awesome :beer:

Might come by. The renn fair is opening the same weekend so it'll be tough to squeeze both in.

Too bad I do not have a fox anymore :shrug:

Ah the renn fair runs for weeks... this is only one day of the year,come on out!

Users who are viewing this thread