Ocean City Spring Cruise

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Blak92 said:
This is what the back of my Jeep looks like.

1A.jpg

Sweet!! :rockon:

So what's the back of the Cobra look like?? :-D :poke:

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
Miamifan1354 said:
02L, are you the guy with the 12 sec sticker on the back of your Truck? Live right down in Newark?

On a side note, I was reading over on one of the GTO boards and they are saying they are having a small get together at the food lion on 123 street sat night at 7pm.. Mabe we should show up and just say hi.... ;-)

well that does sound like a treat,, my snake is hungry now that i got it back :lol: :lol: yeah sounds reall good

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Ok, now looks like def rain for Friday!! WTF are we gonna do about this cruise down?? I'm lookin for a trailer right now so that I have a way to get the car down there.. Hopefully I can find a closed one...

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
I could more than likely make it on sun and meet up with you guys. What time are you all planning on leaving from OC?

I would like to go the whole weekend but friday and saturday I have plans that I cannot break unfortunately.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Miamifan1354 said:
Ok, now looks like def rain for Friday!! WTF are we gonna do about this cruise down??

I'm in rain or shine same bat time same bat meeting place. Let's do this thing!

DIRECTION OF TRAVEL I was thinking about taking 50 to 404 to 16 to 1. Where we could pick Jay up. Rt 1 along the coast is definitely a better cruise than 50 straight in. Everybody agree? Plus, the weather system along the shore is different from us, which could mean clear traveling for us instead of the rain that's going to chase us down 50.

TRIP BACK If check out is 11, thought some would want to meet for lunch and a cruise back? That's proly what I'll do. Not interested in hanging until the night.

MY cell for those who don't have it (301)922-7962. Will also bring 2-two-ways.

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Well, since I'm a pussy and don't like to drive in the rain, I'm going down tonight.. Gonna head out of DE around 7 and get there between 8 and 9. Can't wait to see everyone down there!! MACA sticker on the car :banana:

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
This looks really good 28 MACAS and still counting I hope the one in the fall gets the same support too bad I cant be there :nonono: That is going to be one hell of a SNAKE CONVOY representing what the USA is all about, best of luck to all attending some one get it on video please!!! :pop:

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
booricua said:
This looks really good 28 MACAS and still counting I hope the one in the fall gets the same support too bad I cant be there :nonono: That is going to be one hell of a SNAKE CONVOY representing what the USA is all about, best of luck to all attending some one get it on video please!!! :pop:

Why can't you go to the one in the fall? :shrug:

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
Trailer

Hope my top fits in the back of my car . :bash: :loser:
Anyone have a trailer coming down ? For my top lol :bowdown: Please help the grasshopper :beer:
Thanks
Damion

Last edited:

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Where on the car is everyone putting their stickers for this weekend?? Top of rear window?? Bottom??

G03SVT

Banned
I'll wait and see what everyone else does at Safeway, but personally I think the bottom would look better.

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I was thinking the same thing.. And then I was thinking just putting one on the little rear window.. But we should all have them in the same place..

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Yeah..I washed the car and did a little clean up for the ride down...I may re think this...cause I don't want to drive in the rain..a sprinkle..I'll let go. Full on rain..forget it. I will play it by ear and let everyone know...Dammit!

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Rain option?

I'd say waiting til Friday afternoon would buy you an extra couple of hours on the road as many will do the same. Now if the weather radar shows it disipating early morning, do we want to have a 2 hour rain delay in place so we can still beat the days rush?

Based on the radar loop I rely on, I would guess the delay may be beneficial.

http://www.nbc4.com/wxmap/949813/detail.html

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
03silvr10thvert said:
Rain option?

I'd say waiting til Friday afternoon would buy you an extra couple of hours on the road as many will do the same. Now if the weather radar shows it disipating early morning, do we want to have a 2 hour rain delay in place so we can still beat the days rush?

Based on the radar loop I rely on, I would guess the delay may be beneficial.

http://www.nbc4.com/wxmap/949813/detail.html

I would like to see it be delayed...especially since it notes HEAVY rain Friday morning. I may deal with wet roads..although not like it but, I really don't want to deal with rain...or as little as I can..especially not heavy rain. I am cool with waiting later. Unfortunately it looks like it going to cool it off alot to Saturday. Hell I may even wait to leave Saturday morning. This really sucks since it was supposed to pass..or be gone by tomorrow morning!

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
ill be there at 830 at mcd's on rt 50 no matter what ,, i just want to get down there ,, the past few years ,, it rain half way down and the rest of the trip is great,, so i will take my chance,, see u guys there at 830

Users who are viewing this thread