Ocean City, MD....Hot Rod Weekend...whos going??

cadde300

Established Member
Its this weekend. I have been waiting for this since last year. Not sure how many guys go from this site but want to see. Me and a buddy are leaving at 9am Thursday morning from Waldorf, MD to head on up there. Who all is going and where are you from?
I"m in a 40th anniversary sonic blue GT. I have a dynotuned performance sticker on my rear window. If you see me give me a shout. Later,

Chris

Last edited:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Miamifan1354 said:
Bunch of us are going down Friday morning.. Look for the line of like 15 cobras...

Where are you leaving from and when? I will be leaving Friday from Easton, which RT50 passes right through on your way to OC, Friday morning. Maybe I can bring up the rear with my Mach?

I'm bringing my buddy down on Saturday. We plan on parking near or in Hooters parking lot in the AM (good luck). Hooters is having a bikini contest Saturday and between the cars and the Hooters chicks I'll be going nuts. Definitely bringing the video camera with a spare battery and tapes!

If you Cobra guys plan on cruising through Hooters parking lot Saturday let me know when so I can tape it and post it.

No that I see your from the lower Deleware chapter I guess you wont be coming through Easton...oh well.

No tickets.

Last edited:

drdome99

I'm here for the vids
Established Member
im going to smoke all the people without slicks with all those 30 foot stop lights :)

Just kidding of course!

cadde300

Established Member
sounds like it is going to be huge this year. US 13 drag strip is having a test and tune event Friday night and I also believe a burn out competition etc. A lot of the local area is getting involved now. I can't wait to take my little ol GT up there. haha

Users who are viewing this thread