Ocean City, MD cruisin week 10/9-10/12!! Whos going??

Cobra84

Established Member
So i am in the process of getting things ready for my mini-vacation in ocean city Maryland that starts tomorrow. This will be my first year going down with the newly acquired Terminator. I have been going since 2000, and started driving the Mustang GT i had to Ocean City in 2003. I always see lots of Mustangs in Ocean City during this week and was wondering if any members from svtperformance make the trip down there. Last May i remember seeing a bunch of Mustangs at Temptations down there in a car show environment. Does anyone know if you have to sign up for this show? any one who is going or would like to go post this up!! The more Mustangs the merrier right?!! :rockon:

Cobra84

Established Member
Yea that is true. It does seem like there are more and more each year. We usually go down with a decent sized group. So if even the cops kill the fun for the cars, we still have fun around ocean city. Nothings quite like cops in cop cars, unmarked cars, horse-cops, cops on bikes, cops on foot, state cops, cop on a segway, and so on.... I know what you mean

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
Yea that is true. It does seem like there are more and more each year. We usually go down with a decent sized group. So if even the cops kill the fun for the cars, we still have fun around ocean city. Nothings quite like cops in cop cars, unmarked cars, horse-cops, cops on bikes, cops on foot, state cops, cop on a segway, and so on.... I know what you mean

LOL that's what I was talking about, those sneaky bastards are everywhere. I was just down for Bike Week, and it's worse than the car cruise weekend.

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
i am going but only on saturday. i have to work up till friday. are you heading down charles? for what days?

Last edited:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I'll be down Saturday. I think the Maryland Mustang Club has it's show at Castaways located on 64th street and Costal Highway. I don't own a Cobra though.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
i'll be down friday night after work.

I want to go to the terminator shootout at MIR but its a long drive just for one day. and plus its close to my b-day and my family is going down so i think they want to have dinner down there.

But the shootout sounds really fun though. idk why everything is the same weekend:mj::cryying:

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
yeah most the terminators won't be at OC.. kind of sucks... think a big LSX shootout is going on in Tenn this weekend too..

Cobra84

Established Member
I will be heading down today around noon/ 1 pm. I think the motel checkin is around 2 or 3. So after my drive down there i should be able to check into my room. That sucks that they scheduled that shootout the same weekend. I remember another member mentioning that to me but i couldn't justify driving that distance for just one day. It would be great if i could do both, but i am not trying to get carried away. Oh yea, you don't have to own just a Terminator to go down there..... All fellow brothers are welcomed!!

Cobra84

Established Member
Went to Cruisin week from Thursday till this past Sunday.... It was a great time!! I was disappointed in how many Terminators were there but i know there were other obligations with MIR and what-not. I counted maybe 10 Terminators that i remember coming across!! Even less Mach 1s!! But anyways, there were many great cars there!! Maybe when it comes back around in May we can get a cruise going to and from there!!

Users who are viewing this thread