Ocean City May 2015

ben_gone

Jigsaw
Established Member
So who is attending? Specifically who is attending from the DMV(dc/md/va)? I'm definitely going and would like to meet up with fellow mustang people. Is there a specific area where the "svtp" people will be hanging out? This is the first event I will be bringing my terminator too since ive owned it. Its just about wrapped up at the tuners shop. I will be getting there either Thursday night late or early Friday morning and staying until Sunday. I'm hoping for nice weather and to destroy at least 1 vette while I'm there. :-D

Any excessive(va mustang tuner shop) guys going? Lets meet up. Anyone from home that want to convoy down 50, I'm down for that too. If you can stand loud metal(Pantera, Devildriver ect..) I might have 1 rear seat available.

Hope its sunny, no drama, minimal police and shit loads of fun.

97StangSVT

Established Member
Last edited:

scott_0

Established Member
so everyone is sitting at home not hanging out looking at cars and bikinis this year huh?

bikins? it's usually chilly and lately rainy lol, I may go down Saturday morning and leave early Sunday morning

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
See thread below.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...5-Official-Thread!!-Cruisin-OC-2014-May-15-18

That was for last year's event. Usually GT500RedStripe (Ben) creates a thread for this. Check out the "A Taste of Home" section of the forum and look at the "Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association" and "Mid Atlantic" sections.

Also, the Drama thread is below.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...in-OC-Action-Thread-Meets-Pictures-Drama-here

This was last year's thread, lol.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
It will probably rain like the last 2 years. The cops will be out in force. The idiots will still come and ruin most everything about it.

Cruisin week died years ago.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Yeah, you're posting this in the wrong section. Try mid-atlantic or MACA. A ton of people from this forum are usually there.

ben_gone

Jigsaw
Established Member
well we should all do a meet up for booze and what not Friday or Saturday night..if no boozing maybe take a night cruise up the coastal hwy past Bethany or something. maybe Rehoboth.

toomanytoys

Established Member
I'll be there. Friday morning to Saturday night. Just look for a ZY with black wheels and NY tags. Be glad to hang for a while

Users who are viewing this thread