Ocean City Fun

91fox5.0

Established Member
Ok so i go down to my beach house this weekend to pick my car up. It was down there getting my new built T5 put in. The first day it was in I was kinda just cruisin around..breakin it in ya know lol. Well the second day the tranny had about 300 miles on it and the guy goes, "ok you can get on it today". Those were the exact words i wanted to hear. So i cruise into Ocean City and thank god there were some nice cars out. As soon as I come off the bridge and onto coastal highway, i hear a supercharger screamin. I look back and theres a blue lightning on my ass. We raced from a roll at about 35 mph. I pulled on him hard and just walked him. Then right after that a kid in an sti waves for me to come up next to him. He just looks at me and goes "next light." I laughed and said ok lol. Well we caught the next red light and we were first in line. He was talkin shit but I didnt say anything. The light turned green and i dumped it at about 2800. The sti had exhaust, intake, and blowoff valve. Anyway, we shot off and i destroyed this kid. He wouldnt even look at me after the race. Then on my way out, just to top off the great day, I smoked a new Vtech honda civc. It was really just a waste of gas but I figured why not go 3 for 3 on the day haha.
Now thats what I call a good saturday afternoon!

svtrookie

Established Member
haha yeah I think my buddy and I saw you cruzin on coastal highway on Friday night around 11 . . .we screamed at you to beat on it . . .haha . .your car has white stripes right?

-Tom

91fox5.0

Established Member
yea man OC is fun stuff
and yes they were my stock times..i have not run the car with the new motor in it..but good lookin out haha
oh and Nitto Drags are on the back so yea.mid-high 12s

Users who are viewing this thread