Ocala 1/2 mile day one

Roushman

Tampa Whipped and more
Established Member
All in all I was please that my tune and DR produced 2 of my 3 runs 150....mph...
First one was just a feeler. Lost grove and let out at third.

By the way. HellKitty ran 143

ThomasL

Established Member
All in all I was please that my tune and DR produced 2 of my 3 runs 150....mph...
First one was just a feeler. Lost grove and let out at third.

By the way. HellKitty ran 143

Your car and the driver did well dude! You be back tomorrow?

Roushman

Tampa Whipped and more
Established Member
Yes. That was my worse launch. I turned off Trac and raised RPM launch to 3700. I did other two at 3400. 36lbs psi. I know there's more in her. I hit the rev limiter every time at least once. I can't hear the beep with helmet on. Top end of track is a bit squirrly.

Tom we will be there tomorrow. Let's get your beast dialed in. What was your best mph??

ThomasL

Established Member
Yes. That was my worse launch. I turned off Trac and raised RPM launch to 3700. I did other two at 3400. 36lbs psi. I know there's more in her. I hit the rev limiter every time at least once. I can't hear the beep with helmet on. Top end of track is a bit squirrly.

Tom we will be there tomorrow. Let's get your beast dialed in. What was your best mph??

159. Car and driver need dialed in ;) My goal today was 160 so i'm pretty happy. Hopefully no brutal crosswind tomorrow.

Roushman

Tampa Whipped and more
Established Member
Only two runs today and heading home. Good times fellas.
Ran best 152.2 tune and DR.

Roushman

Tampa Whipped and more
Established Member
Dan Garlettes drove it to a best 152.7 I believe. It is the real deal as an auto.

Stability in right line was crap. I aborted twice. Lambo went into lake. Most people I talked to said right lane fishy about half way down

99SSls1

Established Member
Yes the right lane was ugly. Even at the end of the day when I thought it was going to better, I was wrong. That was the first day so I am guessing it got worse.

Roush did you have to go into 5th? I was scared to run mine that to rev limit. (My rev limit is 6500)

Blackdevil77

Established Member
What does a bone stock 2013 GT500 trap in the half? Is the OP really stock? It says so in his sig, but with that face next to it, I can't tell if it's sarcasm or not lol

Users who are viewing this thread