OBX shorty headers

RR5.0

Established Member
Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Personally I would not put in the effort/work to yank stockers for shorties. Having done this job several times for buddies and myself, no ****ing way would I hang shorties, too much work for a bullshit shorty and by that I mean anyones. Leave it stock as they aint half bad or do longtubes. FWIW OBX does do a kooks knock off LT/Midlength.

Cliffs:
I'd rather stick a red hot soldering iron up my ass than hang shorties on a coyote.

Last edited:

gamecock426

TwinTurbo5.0
Established Member
Personally I would not put in the effort/work to yank stockers for shorties. Having done this job several times for buddies and myself, no ****ing way would I hang shorties, too much work for a bullshit shorty and by that I mean anyones. Leave it stock as they aint half bad or do longtubes. FWIW OBX does do a kooks knock off LT/Midlength.

Cliffs:
I'd rather stick a red hot soldering iron up my ass than hang shorties on a coyote.

hahaha! I would have to agree, the hassle of changing headers is definitely not worth it for shorties and, for me, not even long tubes. But if you must subject yourself to the torture go longtubes and be done with it.

Users who are viewing this thread