Obliterated a 4.6GT

RAP66

Established Member
I LUV IT!!

I just finished work and was on my way home, when I say a very clean 4.6 GT (no clue what year). Sounded really good too. I lucked out and we both got the front at the stop lite. I wasnt going to rcae him (really considered it though) Green lite and he hits it hard got about 2 car lengths before I launched :burnout: . When I looked up he was WAYYYYYY back there:rockon:

I slowed and continued to cruz home, and we met up at the lite again. THey guy was there looking at me:eek: and his gurl :lol: was just crackin up! He wave and I roll down the window and he asks "You have a supercharger!?"

YUP!!! and It's Stock!

He just sits there :eek: :eek: and says "I've never had a cobra beat me like that" So I told him to watch out for the 03s & 04s.

His reply ":eek:THAT'S AN 03!!!!!:eek:"

YA!!! I gave him the thumbs up and went home.

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
I left a light and the guy didnt hit it with me i would let off. None the less he must be a ****in idiot if he cant identify an 03/04.

m8trix00

Established Member
Good kill, he had his girl in the car, that makes it better. :rockon:

I had a GT try to take me from a roll right around 40 MPH the other day, I just gave it enough gas to pull about two car lengths and then let off and smiled.

He was pretty cool, he just smiled and shook his head.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
My friend owns a 96 gt and i race him....i can get about 6 car lengths on him from a dig to about 80...cant even imagine how bad it would be if i owned a 03/04

m8trix00

Established Member
Well its like with other cars, there are some extremely fast GTs on this site too. I am sure if you run into the right one, they can surprise us. I try not to under estimate a car.

I am just now starting to mod the 03, I cant wait until i get the pulley/predator

:beer:

04HillzGT

Established Member
dude seems to be a little behind personally every time you run into you guys flash the thumbs up and give an appreciative nod

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
i just got a 2000 black mustang gt auto 2 days ago. my dad owned gt's all his life and he got me my own but ya know he's gonna drive it lol :D . we are soon gonna get underdrive pullies. k/n air filter, chip. i just hope you cobra guy's help us gt's out if we are in any trouble ;-) . remember we are brother's :beer:

m8trix00

Established Member
Originally posted by 2814v
It's kinda like beating up on your little brother.:nono:

Well, the way I see it is, if you pull up and make your car jump, then you asked for it. Besides sometimes I do hit my little brother, except hes 6'2" and he hits back. :)

Besides, there are some nasty GTs out there, I never underestimate the GT. Maybe I was just tired of getting picked on when I drive my 97 GT by the 99up GTs. :-D

Its all in fun anyway :beer:

as for the thumbs up, we both smiled and nodded, what difference does it make. :bored:

Last edited:

m8trix00

Established Member
Originally posted by machncobra
i just got a 2000 black mustang gt auto 2 days ago. my dad owned gt's all his life and he got me my own but ya know he's gonna drive it lol :D . we are soon gonna get underdrive pullies. k/n air filter, chip. i just hope you cobra guy's help us gt's out if we are in any trouble ;-) . remember we are brother's :beer:

you are right though, we should just concentrate on killing the rice mentality and not each other ....

my fault , I apologize my brothers :beer:

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Nice kill! :beer:

Side note to the morons-not everybody that drives a mustang is "in the know" about other makes and models..........doesn't make them a fookin idiot :rolleyes:, just makes them unaware.:beer:

SVTCobra1

Established Member
Originally posted by screwed

Side note to the morons-not everybody that drives a mustang is "in the know" about other makes and models..........doesn't make them a fookin idiot :rolleyes:, just makes them unaware.:beer:

True...Cobra's aren't all that common. Just because most of us on this site can spot one coming a mile away, doesn't mean everyone can.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Originally posted by screwed

Side note to the dumbass with the slow GT. He was sitting RIGHT NEXT TO THE COBRA!!! Not a mile away.

m8trix00

Established Member
Originally posted by poopnut2
Side note to the dumbass with the slow GT. He was sitting RIGHT NEXT TO THE COBRA!!! Not a mile away.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Originally posted by poopnut2
Ever see a poser in a GT with the cobra crap on it? They're everywhere. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread